• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AUTOTRICKLER V2, V3 and V4 Riser Mod for support of both Factory Circular scale pan and Area 419 Triangle scale pan

justdreaminglr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2022
Central Ohio
Hello All,

I've received feedback from a few folks on the forum that found me on other forums, with interest in a replacement riser for the Auto Trickler system (V3 & V4).

I have support for V2, V3 and V4 Trickler systems with both the circular & Area-419 triangle scale pan (yes, you can use your Area-419 components with the V4 Trickler system.

Cost is $100 (includes shipping to the lower 48)

Just bounce over a PM or email to [email protected], with
Preferred configuration:
Riser: V2, V3, V4​
Base config: Circular or 419 Triangle​
Shipping address

I can do either MO, Check (pending post) or PayPal F/F (will finalize in the PM / email sessions)

------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTOTRICKLER V3 system with the factory Trickler
  • Windows options: Can be on the Right, Left, Back or any combination (no additional charge)
  • Based options
    • A&D FX-120i Scale
    • Factory circular scale pan
    • Area 419 triangle scale pan
1665603961747.png1665603991949.png

AUTOTRICKLER V3 system with the Ingenuity Powder Meter system
  • Windows options: Can be on the Right, Left or both side
  • Based options
    • A&D FX-120i Scale
1665604043173.png1665604014023.png

AUTOTRICKLER V4 system
  • Windows options: Can be on the Right, Left or both side
  • Based options
    • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Includes nylon adjustment thumb screw in the rear wing to allow tilt adjustment for your ATv4 trickler. This should help prevent the need for shimming the unit to adjust the feed flow from the smaller trickler tube as mentioned in the manual. Additionally, I also include a extension to the powder drop funnel to help with splashing (aluminum tip).

1665604280191.png1665604383416.png

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• 1665604629197.png
    1665604629197.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 657
Recently picked one of these up. They solve the biggest issues I have with the v4. Specifically the screw in the back allows you to adjust tilt (no more shims) and you can use the 419 pan and tray because of the way he adjusted where the auto trickler sits. Well made. Super cool dude. Definitely worth it, for me.

Reactions: Atxlongrange
Just installed it today. Everything fit perfectly! Looks and works great!

This mod has been great, makes it so much easier to use and see. Wish I had one years ago.

Thank you for making one for me. It is really nice. I’m waiting for my powder drop to show up The one in the photo was just for testing.
1691701822199.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TX WinBrown
Love my enclosure Jim! Great guy to deal with start to finish

Well thought out, well executed kit by an Honest Purveyor! Buy with confidence.

Jim by chance you can make a square cut on the side as well as having the one on top? I have the IP trickler but swap out on occasion and use my AT to do fine ball powders. Also will this be compatible with the cover that goes over the scale part the guy on the hide makes? Can’t find it now but looks like its white 3D printed and covers the scale except for where you slide the powder cup in. Can’t quite tell if your option for the 419 pan does this as well. Hopefully I can find the picture of what I’m talking about.

@jetjock07 - Yes, I can put the opening on both the top and side. Also, the base of the riser is cut just a little larger that the 419 triangle pan and pretty much flush with the based of the pan where the cup sits.

Just bounce me a PM with your info and I can fab one up for you. I normally try to run all request over the weekend and get them out the following week.

Thanks,
Jim

Reactions: jetjock07