• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Autotrickler v3 + Area 419 + misc parts - $OLD

750SS

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2013
Fenton, mo
Selling my AutoTrickler setup. It'll come with the original autotrickler stuff, a Lee powder drop (from a v2), the v3 powder drop, v3 billet housing, 419 drop straw thing, 419 heavy plexiglass, 419 trickler base, a bunch of replacement rubberbands, tubes, v2 module, v3 module, and lots of other miscellaneous parts. About the only thing from 419 that wont come with it is the cup and platten.

Why the v2 module you ask? Well i bought this originally as a v2 setup and added the v3 along with all the other upgraded stuff. A couple other little bits and you could almost get 2 tricklers out of this pile. Or do what i did and keep it as a backup as i did have one v3 module bite the dust a few years ago.

The rubber band on the trickler now is pretty worn out but i'll leave it on there. I also just cleaned the tube and bushings. Plug it in, set it up, go load some rounds.

$OLD shipped. Payment via paypal FF or add 3%
Any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 20221106_053432.jpg
    20221106_053432.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited: