• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler v4 magnum RL26 issue help?

jmornoinf

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
Having issues with my Autotrickler v4. Help me diagnose?

Loading 300 PRC RL26 @76grs

I followed the setup and zeroing instructions per the manufacturer and proceeded to load ammunition...no issues up to 60gr. Up to 60grs, it throws consistent charges much faster than my chargemaster 10-15 seconds each...very happy

More than 60gr, the entire head unit starts vibrating, shaking, groaning as if to vibrate more power into the large tube? After vibrating 10-20 seconds, the large tube dumps an overcharge. Has anyone experienced this issue? Less than 60grs, the large tube turns immediately and dumps the initial load, following by the small trickle tube.

Not to happy so far loading magnum charges with this machine.

I just loaded a test ladder for my 7mmRM and had no issues at all dispensing up to 65gr of H4831SC. Does it exhibit the issue when you do a calibration run?

I just loaded a test ladder for my 7mmRM and had no issues at all dispensing up to 65gr of H4831SC. Does it exhibit the issue when you do a calibration run?
The machine runs smoothly during calibration and drops of 65grs or less. It only vibrates(the large tube) past ~65grs. I have a trouble ticket in with Adam at Autotrickler awaiting a response

Did you use the supplied power adapter that Adam gives?

As far as overthrows, welcome to the ATV4, you're not alone.

Yes I am using the provided power adaptor.

The concept of the v4 is awesome but obviously there are some bugs to work out. Still better than anything else I used in the past.

Update****

Problem solved...the serpentine belt on the large tube was too tight. I adjusted it per guidance from Adam and it solved the problem

Reactions: db2000 and Franko