• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Autotrickler V4 Panel Set

-Obsessed-

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2022
Ohio
Selling these after garnering a bit of attention in the Autotrickler V4 thread. :)

This is a complete panel set, designed specifically for the ATV4. The riser and outer panels are the same on the ATV3, however the top plate is a different design, and I no longer have an ATV3 to prototype against, but may consider trying to figure out a solution in the future if there is enough desire for me to do so.

Panel set is designed to serve multiple purposes. First, it makes it easier to see the green "go" light. Secondly, it keeps runaway kernels off the weighing pan, and third, it protects against wind drifts a bit better than it not being there at all.

Set includes a riser (that holds the top plate at the proper height), a top plate, and three outer wind screens that are direct replacements for the clear panels included with the scale.

This is a direct fit, drop in replacement. No fitting should be necessary.

Please see below for color choices. I have white, and a decently close color match (note, it's closer to the scale body color than the plastic wind screen frame color), but it isn't EXACT. Pics below were white-balance adjusted, and taken in 4000k light, which approximates a good balance between indoor and outdoor light.

Price is $25/set + $5 Shipping per order (to CONUS). I will ship to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii, but I ask you to pay the difference vs. CONUS. Thus far, AK and HI have been $1-2 extra, and Canada has been $16 Extra. All pricing in USD.

I'll respond to all messages I received in the ATV4 thread with the price as it wasn't listed there. These will be produced on a made to order basis at first, so I ask for some patience in getting it delivered as there was a TON of interest; that said, I'll eventually have these ready to ship immediately, but it will be first come first served for now.

I know I'm new here, but I have plenty of feedback over on Arfcom, as well as on eBay, where I've been a member for 22 years. Happy to provide links to my feedback on those two sites if you'd like, just ask in your PM.

WF.jpg

WS.jpg

BF.jpg

BS.jpg

This listing is Lowlight approved. (y)

Last edited:
So for the ATV3? Or still ATV4? I've been asked about using it on the ATV3 with the 419. I'm working with another member to get dimensions to be able to use it with the 419 kit on his V3...let me know if that isn't what you mean. I should have a design soon, but it won't be ready for at least a few more weeks. I will get one in the works soon though.

Ryan

Using the v4 with the area 419 cup, but not the centering plate for it, Let me know if you come out with a design for the v4!

Does the cup not use the same cup stop as the one that ships with the V4? What are you using it to align it on the weighing platform?

Feel free to PM if easier.

Thanks guys!

Replying as soon as I can. Creating an offline log of all the orders so I can keep track of them all. If you've messaged me this AM I'm still going through messages and trying to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again, SH seems like a great bunch of folks!

I would like just the bottom plate/riser color matched to the FX-120i please
Hey, I'll let you know if I end up getting a good color match, but for now I can only commit to making these white. I've ordered the closest three colors of filament I could find, if I get an acceptable match, I'll loop back with everyone with pics to give each and every person a choice before their order ships, otherwise, I'll just have to admit defeat on the color match and only offer them in white. Just don't want to over promise right now. If you're still interested if only available white, you can PM me your shipping info and I can send PP info.

Hey, I'll let you know if I end up getting a good color match, but for now I can only commit to making these white. I've ordered the closest three colors of filament I could find, if I get an acceptable match, I'll loop back with everyone with pics to give each and every person a choice before their order ships, otherwise, I'll just have to admit defeat on the color match and only offer them in white. Just don't want to over promise right now. If you're still interested if only available white, you can PM me your shipping info and I can send PP info.
Are you getting my pms with pics and all?

Filament in hand. Starting printing trials now...if all goes well I should start shipping in the next two days or so.

Filaments for attempted color match are out for delivery.

Anyone figure out if an Area 419 cup works without issues?

I took the thread offline with Obsessed, and it sounds like it will not, but I sent him measurements so he can hopefully make one that will work with the 419 cup.

The cup is too wide to work with the standard cup guide (the gray piece that you stick to the pan). I'm seeing if I can just model a new guide and keep the top plate the same but not 100% certain that will solve it. Still doing modeling to see. Been busy getting these others ready.

There is also the added complexity that some use the 419 pan/guide combo and others use just the cup. So what works for one may not work for the other.

I'm not sure what you mean by the cup is too wide for the guide when you say some people use it and some people don't and my guide works just fine with the 419 cup, you just need to reposition the guide so the cup is in the right place.

I mean by shifting the gray guide back, you interfere with the top panel. If you use the gray guide the top panel will 100% not fit.

Now if a new guide (that doesn't unnecessarily stick back further than needed) was made instead, it may fit without issue.

Make sense?

As an update, all the color match filaments we're a no go. I ordered one last spool to give it a shot but I'm not super confident. I can say I gave it the college try though.

To the guys with the 419 cup...are you okay if the cup isn't centered under the drop funnel?

Alright gang...thoughts? Colors are different in different light so this is in overcast natural light...either close enough to call it a match? These are the best two out of six filaments.

20220526_155851.jpg

The scale body is a little darker than the right filament, and the plastic scale pieces are a little lighter, but it's NOT an EXACT match. Don't want anyone being upset over an approximate match.

So do I say white only? Or would you buy an approximate match?

I'll take a set in the "approximate match" color... then at least you get some money back for all the testing you're doing.

I really don't care if it's red, that might actually be pretty cool.

Reactions: Jrb572
Alright gang...thoughts? Colors are different in different light so this is in overcast natural light...either close enough to call it a match? These are the best two out of six filaments.

View attachment 7878113
The scale body is a little darker than the right filament, and the plastic scale pieces are a little lighter, but it's NOT an EXACT match. Don't want anyone being upset over an approximate match.

So do I say white only? Or would you buy an approximate match?
either is fine with me

Okay consensus is the right seems acceptable. I'll print a set with this filament and will take a picture with each set in and will give everyone a choice once and for all.

A apologize for the back and forth on this.

Going forward, if you would like a set please send me a PM, just makes it easier to see who I've talked to. Thanks!

Any pictures of one you did with either filament
Not using the lighter one...not close enough in most lighting conditions. Will have pics of color matched version up tomorrow for the filament that was on the right. :) Just got the side panels to print, which will run overnight.

ETA I lied. Putting some up now. Side panels aren't done but here is what it looks like with just riser and top plate. You can see a blemish on the left side of the top plate. This one will not be sold as it doesn't pass my standards.

20220527_222035.jpg

20220527_222048.jpg

20220527_222130.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrb572
Can't wait for a V3- 419 version. That would be awesome for ball powders especially because it gets all over the scale.

Hey guys, if someone with the initials SL sent payment...can you message me? In my private convos I don't see anyone with that name...so not sure which order to credit this to.:)

To provide an update, the first 8 orders are now shipped, and more will go out each day. The color matched version's filament was also delisted on the only site that sells it so these may be a limited run...I have enough to make about 15 panel sets in that color assuming it doesn't get added back to the site for sale.

I'll be reaching out to everyone to get a color preference now that pictures are posted of both options. As with shipping I'll give priority to order in which orders were received.

Thanks everyone!

I got a set in the white that isn’t a perfect match We had discussed it before mine shipped and it was no concern to me. I really like mine if anyone wants a photo of what it looks like together I will get a few of it.

They fit really nicely together. Thank you again.