• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AutoTrickler V4

adamjmac

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2018
AutoTrickler V4 is in development. More info here:

v4 render.jpg

Just put my name on the list. I love my V3 but this looks like a nice design. Can't hurt to have 2 Autotricklers right?

Reactions: FatBoy and 47guy

View attachment 7579719

Looks like some nice improvements there! No more cutting side wind screens.

Dang just got v3 in the mail a couple weeks ago.

For the same price I would have waited for this.

Edit to add still love the v3. It has been a big upgrade for me.

Last edited:
Signed up. Looks pretty slick.
When these start shipping, It will be a good opportunity for the guys that want to run two V3s to pick up another used V3 setup at a
significant discount.

View attachment 7579719
Adam, just curious have you put any thought in compatibility with that new scale they just released? The 54D2?

So in short what is the difference? My v3 is still in the box just got it..does it do anything my v3 wont? That’s is all i care about?
Same functionality it says, its just going to be one nice integral unit that just sets on top. As it has the tube instead of a throw that pinches a rod of powder for the bulk I do believe that it would handle the chunky stuff better.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I literally just got my V3 this week after a 3 month wait. Oh well, the thing is awesome.

ETA: Says it's the same price as the V3, but with the included clear lid, you could argue its $65 cheaper (than the V3 with Area 419 lid). Double turds...

Great timing. I've been thinking about getting in line for the V3...V4 it is now.

Hopefully by the time this gets released stores will have some powder, primers, and bullets back in stock so we can reload!
I'm in.

Reactions: Aftermath
I put my deposit in just a couple days ago with CE for the scale and V3. 8-10 week anyway...
Different company so the upgrade is probably off the table.
No sense in worrying about having the latest version. Going from a balance beam scale to the V3 is going to make a huge difference!

I just contacted CE to see if my V3 preorder (2/2/2021) can be converted over to V4 preorder. Fingers crossed.

Great customer service from CE. I can convert my deposit from a V3 to a V4, convert my V3 deposit into just an FX-120i scale, or get my preorder deposit refunded. (The FX-120i will be configured to work with the V4 when it arrives.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Halfnutz
I followed the entire upgrade path to arrive at the V3. I am delighted with my V3. Kudo's to Adam for continually refining the product, but I can find no deficiencies in my V3 that would cause me to upgrade.
That how I feel.

The magnums with the long ass rods. I cant rememebr the name but some vihtavuori powder thats getting popular has some super sized rods. (just like me)
Each grain of N570 is EXACTLY the same size as spife’s pee pee.

ith that new scale they just released? The 54D

I was just thinking about creating a small device that would allow this to work with any scale. Separate the scale readings from the throw/trickler. It would be nice to integrate with the controller directly rather than push values through simulated FX serial.
I was just about to order the V3 version, so this is nice timing.

Well, since I'm waiting for demand to chill the fuck out on primers and powder, guess I'll jump in line.

I was suppose to receive the V3 autotrickler setup around the first of April. Got the email today about the V4. Got on the horn and changed my order.

Jason

Reactions: Halfnutz
Timing couldn't have been better, I'd not yet ordered the V3, might just manual a little longer 😃

Sexy piece of equipment. My V3 is working for me, so no more expenditures there, but a friend was about to order and is going to wait now.

I just contacted CE to see if my V3 preorder (2/2/2021) can be converted over to V4 preorder. Fingers crossed.

Great customer service from CE. I can convert my deposit from a V3 to a V4, convert my V3 deposit into just an FX-120i scale, or get my preorder deposit refunded. (The FX-120i will be configured to work with the V4 when it arrives.)
I just put in an order this week for a V3 so I'm going to email CE to see if I can change it to a V4.

Sounds like there is no solid date for the V4 but I have a Chargemaster which will see me through until it gets figured out so I can wait.

I just put in an order this week for a V3 so I'm going to email CE to see if I can change it to a V4.

Sounds like there is no solid date for the V4 but I have a Chargemaster which will see me through until it gets figured out so I can wait.
I opted to turn my deposit into the scale & joined the V4 wait. That way I would have the scale to use in the meantime.

I opted to turn my deposit into the scale & joined the V4 wait. That way I would have the scale to use in the meantime.

I `m starting to think this is the best path forward - I could pick up the FX from CE and use my Chargemaster in the meantime (using the more accurate FX to verify) until the V4 is available and then buy it directly.

CE were great - this is the reply they sent outlining the options (really fast reply too):

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.45.12.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.45.12.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 205
I `m starting to think this is the best path forward - I could pick up the FX from CE and use my Chargemaster in the meantime (using the more accurate FX to verify) until the V4 is available and then buy it directly.

CE were great - this is the reply they sent outlining the options (really fast reply too):
I just went ahead and moved the whole preorder to the V4. I've been using the CM till this point. It can get me through a lil while longer.

Reactions: inkballedtarget

I opted to switch my order from a v3 to v4. Still have my chargemaster to get me by.

I just went ahead and moved the whole preorder to the V4. I've been using the CM till this point. It can get me through a lil while longer.
Good on them for giving us a choice as opposed to sending out the old model. Good customer service for sure

On the List.
Now to figure out what to do with my dust collecting Promethus