• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Availability .375 CT rounds/components

DLMsniper

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2010
Central Valley, CA
I've read, ad nausem, about the superior ballistics of this cartridge and am convinced that I would like to own a rifle that is capable of shooting this round, but, how available is the cartridge and/or it's components??
Brass and projo from Jamison??? If I order them today can I expect then to be shipped sometime in my life time?? What about the availability of primers also??
Even beyond that, are the reloading dies available???

Dave

Re: Availability .375 CT rounds/components

This isn't 2005 anymore. Brass and bullets, made to spec, are available from Jamison International in volume. Then call the usual suspects for dies (CH4D, Lawton, Cheytac). I have little doubt you could be loading ammo in less than a week.

As stated above, components are now readily available, dies are available from several sources, and Large Rifle Magnum primers are all that is needed. Pick up some Retumbo powder, and you are good to go.

Just ordered from Jamison took 4 days to Louisiana. Lawton is not making dies at this time. CH4D dies about a month out. Ordered dies from http://www.viersco.com/ he has told me 2 weeks. Got powder and primes at local Bass Pro.

Just got the following from Jamison and it took about 4 days:

350gr 375 projos x 500
419gr 408 projos x 500
375 headstamped brass x 500

Viers told me 6 weeks on dies
CH4D told me 4 weeks on dies

Thanks

Try Cheytac for the dies. They had them in stock and the cheapest price at the time a couple of months ago.