• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Availability of Glock

Rem5R

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2005
Mississippi
I placed an order with my local dealer for a G20 SF 10 weeks ago, and I have not seen my pistol yet. Not only is my dealer waiting on my pistol, he is waiting on several others as well. I have noticed that there is not many available online either. I have looked at BudsGunShop.com, AbleAmmo.com, and ImpactGuns.com and it appears they are either out of inventory or only have a few to select from as well. Is anyone else seeing this issue also? Or does anyone have any insight on what might be the problem? I have been hearing rumor that this is being driven by the hi-capacity magazine talks that have been taking place.

Thanks
Rem5R

Re: Availability of Glock

Give a call down to SHOOTERS in Jacksonvill Florida.

I am ALMOST positive they had a few Friday.

Hope this helps,

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Two places to call that have excellent Glock inventory.

http://www.spdist.com/ Police distributor in close proximity to the Glock Factory.

Eds Pawn Shop

http://www.edspawn.com/

Both of these locations are very high volume dealers for Glock. They have things when no one else does.. Good hunting

5r,
I would think that its just not in the prod cycle at this time. The SF's and especially the 10mm's arent one of their hotter selling guns. Im not quite sure how it all works but have read numerous times that, that is the reason's the 10's are hard to get at times.
The REAL reason is because the military called, they knew this Libya thing was gonna kick off. All those photos of "cruise missles" being shot off the cruisers, AREN'T. Its actually just the boys cranking off a few well placed shots with some double tap and a ported barrel.

5R,

I moonlight at a gun store for extra $. I checked our two big distributors, and they have essentially ZERO available of any Glock model. The ones that are available are the Gen4 in the G22 & G17 models primarily.

My guess is that Glock is going to release a Gen4 G20/21 platform thus making all of them SF with now need to make two frames. It would be easier and more efficient production. Again <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> opinion and <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> guess. I have nothing to base that off of other than <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> thoughts.

Best of luck receiving your firearm soon!

-G45

Nothing worse than waiting to open that new toy the day after Christmas
smile.gif

I am glad I am not the only Big kid around here
grin.gif

Glockmeister.com

I mentioned these guys a few times on here, and for good reason they no sh*t are priority #1 when glock ships its handguns I'm sure they'll have what you need.

Hey man, this may be one of the few times I advocate going to a gun show. You can usually find a couple models of the Glock you want, then you can see who will give you the best deal. I hate gun shows, but this is one area where they can shine.