• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dddoo7

Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
Memphis, TN
I cannot get my avatar picture to change. it says something to the effect of "php temp folder not available" when I try to directly upload a pic and it says "invalid img" when I try to use a hosted link.

Pic is the right size (80x80) and the link is correct.

any suggestions...or is it a forum issue?

Also...notifications in tapatalk are not working. Is that a simple switch that an administrator can flip? notifications in tapatalk would be handy.

I cannot get my avatar picture to change. it says something to the effect of "php temp folder not available" when I try to directly upload a pic and it says "invalid img" when I try to use a hosted link.

Try it now, I just hard coded the path.

-Michael

Reactions: dddoo7
Embed picture test - direct url - no "url or img tag".[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i163.photobucket.com\/albums\/t316\/mcubed4130\/area52_nowihaveasubmachinegunhehehe.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Reactions: Lowlight

BTW I tested inline picture from URL and also upload pic from computer they are all working for me now (after I hard coded the temp folder paths , on the new servers)

-Michael

Reactions: Lowlight
I've been trying to upload a pic for an avatar as well with no luck. Using a phone if that makes a difference. The pic pops up in the box and the crop box appears but I can't move it to center it on a different part of the picture to display.

Thanx

I clicked on edit avatar , and selected a photo at random from iPhoto on macbook pro . Easy as hell , and I'm pretty far from IT competent ….