• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Avenal Tactical Spring Fling - PRS Southwest

Swoodhouse19

Match Director
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2017
Cali
With our recent acceptance to the PRS Southwest Region we decided it was time challenge ourselves and host a match with higher round counts and more stations that will challenge all shooters. This will be a PRS Southwest Region Qualifier

this event will have Approximately 105 total shots (no less than 100) in 17 stations. We will have an OPEN/PRS Division and Prone. The match will have reduced engagement per station as we will engage targets with multiple rounds.

This will be a fun, challenging event for all and will be a great gauge to what our range potential is. Entry fee will be $40 per shooter.

Our next match is Sunday April 21st. Which will be a great time to practice and get familiar with our range. Contact me for more info and to reserve your spot.

Last edited:
Do we need to register as a PRS member to participate in the open division match?

Only if you want your scores to count for the PRS Regional Series. If you would just like to shoot, then no, you do not have to be a member. The regional membership is only $40 though, has some great membership perks/discounts, and you'd be able to track your scores compared to shooters across the region who are also members.

Match is now full. Thank you for the support. We hope to see you at future events

Reactions: seansmd
@Swoodhouse19 Any chance I could sleep in my truck at the range the night before the match? If so, is there a certain time I need to arrive by?

Thank you for the hard work in putting this together. Looking forward to shooting at Avenal again.

@Swoodhouse19 Any chance I could sleep in my truck at the range the night before the match? If so, is there a certain time I need to arrive by?

Thank you for the hard work in putting this together. Looking forward to shooting at Avenal again.

Only if you bring some IPA to share ;)

See you there.. PM me for my Cell phone incase the gate is locked

With our recent acceptance to the PRS Southwest Region we decided it was time challenge ourselves and host a match with higher round counts and more stations that will challenge all shooters. This will be a PRS Southwest Region Qualifier

this event will have Approximately 105 total shots (no less than 100) in 17 stations. We will have an OPEN/PRS Division and Prone. The match will have reduced engagement per station as we will engage targets with multiple rounds.

This will be a fun, challenging event for all and will be a great gauge to what our range potential is. Entry fee will be $40 per shooter.

Our next match is Sunday April 21st. Which will be a great time to practice and get familiar with our range. Contact me for more info and to reserve your spot.

Where is (was) it?