• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AVENAL UKD MATCH WINNERS AND NOTES

Swoodhouse19

Match Director
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2017
Cali
The team match turned out great! I want to thank Jim Thompson for creating another challenging course of fire, Jon B, Sean D and Scott F for all the physical labor and our awesome group of RO's! And it was an All-Star squad of RO's. We had some amazing sponsors step up: Leupold, Vortex, Maven, Henderson Precision, Manners Composite Stocks, Applied Ballistics, Spartan Precision, Able Table, Snipers Hide/Everyday Sniper, BT Industries, MDT, PRIME Ammo. Special Thanks to Frank for letting us share our information

I will post the full results here later tonight but here is a snap shot:

27 Teams competed, the top 5 teams were separated by only 18 points.....And based on the point system that is just a few impacts as 1st round hits had more value.

Here are the Top 3
1st: Dave C and Todd R 156
2nd; Mark L and Jeff S 147
3rd: Nick H. and Nathan S. 145
4th: Adron B. and Buck S. 140
5th: Calvin H. and Steve F 138

Despite a late starts (ALL MY FAULT) we finished a little after 2:30 and the weather couldn't have been better (To good actually..). I really appreciate everyone that comes out and supports our events and we look forward to building on what we have here!

MORE TO COME

Scott

Attachments

• UKD TEAM FIELD Match Winners_ Maven Optics_Spartan Rifles.png
    UKD TEAM FIELD Match Winners_ Maven Optics_Spartan Rifles.png
    5 MB · Views: 68
  • spnsor logos for posts-01.png
    spnsor logos for posts-01.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Another great match! Many thanks to Jim, Scott, John and everyone else who made it all happen!

Good shooting @Calvinho !