• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Average Bullpup Owner

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
Image 1-18-24 at 1.45 PM.jpeg

I'm sorry - I couldn't not.
For the record, I have two DTs and like them both a lot. . . I even bought an HTI once upon a time from this guy ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️.

ETA: For those who may not know, the photo above is of Nick Young, the CEO of Desert Tech. It's a screen grab from their 2024 New release video.

Last edited:
I'll give you $50 for that Walther. Final offer. :LOL:
You realize he built that one right? There is a thread about it in Vintage.

You realize he built that one right? There is a thread about it in Vintage.
o.k. o.k. $75

I never had any interest in bullpups until I came across one of these at an NRA convention.

16 rounds of Fuck You!

oji7LqM.jpg

I am a Special Bullpup owner…

No photos handy but suppressed PS90 and AUG.

Still want an SA80.

That’s how “special” I am! And for those who know the SA80…. We talking serious short bus special. But I do want one!

View attachment 8326556

Sirhr
Like this clone? Someone posting in this thread has some bullpup love I think
C58563A1-1156-42B9-8826-9E2D9254C2EA.jpeg

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Anyone have the MK Machining Bullpup chassis? Interested to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Let me clarify.

You are correct. Actor Alan Rickman says shoot the glass.

I took 3 years of German and I know but you can also check for me. Fenster is the German word for window.

So, when Rickman says "Schies die Fenster!" he is saying in German, shoot the window.

Then, he translates incorrectly and says "Shoot the glass!"

I misremembered because I was thinking in German.

Entshuldigen Sie mir bitte.

Edited to add; 5:17 pm central time. Sitting with my wife in the nursing facility and we are watching a movie. "Die Hard" and we came in at the scene where McClain shares a cigarette with Hans.

Talk about serendipity.

Last edited: