• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AverageJoe

Bryan27

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2007
Tennessee
Anyone ever hear from that guy? I remember a few months back he pretty much had the worst f'ing luck I've heard of in a long time. Just hoping the guy is making it better now. Reference the "kicked while I'm really down" thread he posted. Doesn't look like he's been on the hide in a long while, I hope he comes back since he had a lot of good info to pass along on hunting Africa and such.

Re: AverageJoe

Oh man..just read Average Joe's feed...talk about deja vu .I got back from a 20 yr reunion in Vegas with my old cohort and came home to a cleaned out house...aside from the trash she didn't want. Still trying to get my stuff back. Got a no trespassing order the first day and a domestic the second. Domestic was dropped because of insufficient evidence , in other words it was something she dreamed up.

Its amazing how much POWER the female has these days. I'm all for equal right...can't wait for it to get here. Maybe we need to start an "alibi club" or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh man..just read Average Joe's feed...talk about deja vu .I got back from a 20 yr reunion in Vegas with my old cohort and came home to a cleaned out house...aside from the trash she didn't want. Still trying to get my stuff back. Got a no trespassing order the first day and a domestic the second. Domestic was dropped because of insufficient evidence , in other words it was something she dreamed up.

Its amazing how much POWER the female has these days. I'm all for equal right...can't wait for it to get here. Maybe we need to start an "alibi club" or something. </div></div>

Sorry to hearr about her upcoming accident.

Sometimes when people ask me why I haven't married any of the women I've dated I really don't have a good answer other than I don't want to get married. Things like this remind me why.

Sorry to hear about all your stuff walking off there Reb.