• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AVOID GunBuyer.com

Das Capitolin

Target + Tactical
Minuteman
May 14, 2011
Northern Nevada
gunwarrior.com
While browsing the site last Thursday I received an in-stock notification for an item I've been searching for, and within two minutes had placed the order and received a check-out order confirmation. It was a smooth transaction that I felt good about because it's been so hard to find things. Thursday and Friday passed, then the weekend, then Monday and Tuesday, and still no shipping confirmation or order updates. Later Tuesday afternoon I receive a brief email:
Dear Valued Customer,

Unfortunately your order cannot be completed at this time. Due to the increased demand for certain items at this time it appears as though we ran out of stock while the item was already in your cart checking out, which is why the system allowed you to continue. Your card has not been charged, and we are waiving the cancellation fee for this order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for shopping with GunBuyer.com.
This was very disappointing, especially since it was virtually impossible for someone to have ordered these item faster then I had. From the time the alert flashed I was done in under thirty seconds, since an account was previously created (and still logged in to their website) and my credit card stored in the browser. Aside from this, it took them six days (four business days) to decide that my order wasn't worth fulfilling. But it gets worse.

Not only was I charged and later refunded, but now a week later they've called today to tell me that there's been a "glitch with their credit card processing" and I've been charged again.

I would not recommend GunBuyer.com for anything except credit card disputes and risked information.