• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Avoid this trainer in SW Ohio

I got 1:08 into that before flipping back to the Tim Kennedy video I was watching before this rude interruption.

Reactions: Maggot
Holy fucken shit what Golden Corral did these beasts spawn from?

The worst ghettos in Cinci, it seems

The guy who posted the vid (I have no idea how he came into it) is evidently another local Cincinnati trainer. I went and watch his own videos and while I would not spend my money on him either, at least he seems safe and competent with handguns.

The worst ghettos in Cinci, it seems

The guy who posted the vid (I have no idea how he came into it) is evidently another local Cincinnati trainer. I went and watch his own videos and while I would not spend my money on him either, at least he seems safe and competent with handguns.

Yikes, yea good of you to post this as I hope it stops someone from wasting their hard earned dollars on this guy.

Also, hello from the NE Ohio.

Reactions: 308pirate
It was particularly touching when they told the kid "getchasome" and he went and stabbed the paper a couple of times.

Quality parenting
Dont you know you have to hand down the hate in order to keep it going . Can't let the hate smolder and die!

Maybe the parents will die in a horrible car accident one day and the kid will have the opportunity to grow a conscience without them around!

Reactions: 308pirate
I live in SW Ohio. But in the rural area now.
That entire image does nothing but hurt the shooting sports and 2nd Amendment. My comment has NOTHING to do with race. Purely safety and attitude!

I couldnt even watch the entire thing.

I cant imagine a range owner allowing that!
@308pirate any idea which facilty that is?

How many times did someone get swept in that vid? That was not time well spent, but a good case for always carrying.

Thats racist as shit. All this free love bullshit you've been shouting and then say this. You should be ashamed of yourself.
58051CAF-95D8-44FC-884F-F158A4C36F0A.png

Reactions: Maggot
English:
Maggot,

In the future, please take a moment to reflect on what it is you're wanting to say and how others may interpret it through their life experiences.

Ebonics:
Yo Maggot,

In da future, please take uh moment ta reflect on what it iz you wanting to say an' how others may interpret it through they life experiences. Don' make me come ova there bitch...

What language are they speaking? All I heard was indecipherable noise.
Technically thats the "urban dialect" of the American English language. There's actually job postings for linguists for SIGNINT contract jobs for certain .gov agencies. No, I'm not joking.

Screenshot_20210120-193854_Chrome.jpg

English:
Maggot,

In the future, please take a moment to reflect on what it is you're wanting to say and how others may interpret it through their life experiences.

Ebonics:
Yo Maggot,

In da future, please take uh moment ta reflect on what it iz you wanting to say an' how others may interpret it through they life experiences. Don' make me come ova there bitch...

I dont see how my response was in anyway disrespectful. I couldnt understand what they were saying. Went back and looked again and still cant understand them. If thats disrespectful the left has won. Oh, wait, youre joking, LOL. 😂 Ah thinks.

Technically thats the "urban dialect" of the American English language. There's actually job postings for interpreters for SIGNINT contract jobs for certain .gov agencies. No, I'm not joking.
1611160729601.png

Directed at the content, not you.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
English:
Maggot,

Ebonics:
Yo Maggot,

You tried @MtnCreek I really appreciate your effort, but, if you'll excuse me... I speak jive

Yo Maggot,

You need-ta check yo damm shit an' reel-eyz shit ain't be like you havin' it, cuz. My shit bee reel diffr'n't 'an yo shit. I keeps it wun-hunnit 💯

You tried @MtnCreek I really appreciate your effort, but, if you'll excuse me... I speak jive

Yo Maggot,

You need-ta check yo damm shit an' reel-eyz shit ain't be like you havin' it, cuz. My shit bee reel diffr'n't 'an yo shit. I keeps it wun-hunnit 💯
I was in the parking lot of a store in western NC years ago and a white chick was crossing to get into a car with a bunch of black guys yelling across the lot to some others. Couldnt make out a word she said. I started to laught but thought better of it since I was alone.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I was in the parking lot of a store in western NC years ago and a white chick was crossing to get into a car with a bunch of black guys yelling across the lot to some others. Couldnt make out a word she said. I started to laught but thought better of it since I was alone.
Not much more disgusting than to witness that.

didnt both me, I dont care who she runs with, just couldnt understand the lingo.
I was in Spicewood Grocery ordering something from the deli, I believe it was Meatloaf Monday, and ordered mashed potatoes. The methead behind the counter gave me macaroni or something else. I brought it to her attention and she went full ethnic on me, complete with neck twisting, finger waving and ebonics. It was the damndest thing.

I was in Spicewood Grocery ordering something from the deli, I believe it was Meatloaf Monday, and ordered mashed potatoes. The methead behind the counter gave me macaroni or something else. I brought it to her attention and she went full ethnic on me, complete with neck twisting, finger waving and ebonics. It was the damndest thing.
1611174769891.png

Spicewood has become the overflow outlet for 6th street.

View attachment 7532908

Spicewood has become the overflow outlet for 6th street.
Can't stand the neck extensions and finger waving.
I just smile and say, "that's the way, you just keep doing that".
And the timer in my head starts counting down....
Being offended is a full time occupation for some people.

That term "woke" fuckenfucketyfuckey
Okay...... it's coffee time.

Whats interesting is the frenzy they seem to be in. The level of drunk excitement and need to show off to each other when doing the most trivial and reckless actions yet acting as if they were actually doing something significant to someone they hated. I couldnt tell was it a target of someone? Trump maybe? puzzling.

Whats interesting is the frenzy they seem to be in. The level of drunk excitement and need to show off to each other when doing the most trivial and reckless actions yet acting as if they were actually doing something significant to someone they hated. I couldnt tell was it a target of someone? Trump maybe? puzzling.
I think its like a pack mentality.