• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AW 2.0 Folding Stock

akula702002

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Millburn, NJ
Hi, I have a 2.0 stock and the female part that holds the stock open is feeling a little loose (boy this could go in a lot of unrelated directions). Anyone know how to fix that?

Re: AW 2.0 Folding Stock

Did you tighten the set screws on the pin? Or the bushing may be going bad. Its not like you treat that rifle like a safe queen or anything...

Rich

Joe,

Is it loose locked in the closed position or the open position?

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you tighten the set screws on the pin? Or the bushing may be going bad. Its not like you treat that rifle like a safe queen or anything...

Rich</div></div> LOL - fair point. It's just when I open the stock, the catch that holds it open is getting a little loose. A very minor inconvenience.

Not to change the subject, but that's a nice avatar. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

Its a Jersey thing...

cookies002.jpg