• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AW barrels and AE rifles on new year clearance

Re: AW barrels and AE rifles on new year clearance

you realize that's England the country not the state? Not to rain on your parade..

Tron. many thanks for your carefully considered, highly constructive and astute comment.

As I live here I hardly need you to explain the difference between The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the individual countries that make up this sceptered isle and regions of our former colonial possesions prefixed with the word "New" (as in New England or New Hampshire).

I can also read the website address and domain name.... <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">.co.uk</span></span>

Strangely enough there are MANY members here, both in the UK, Europe and wider world, that regularly purchase from Sporting Services.

Do <span style="text-decoration: underline">you</span> realise this is an international forum?

or if the simple answer is easier for you to understand.....

YES, THANK YOU. I AM FULLY AWARE THAT ENGLAND IS THE COUNTRY....NOT THE STATE

....now where did I put that facepalm pic.........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO

If there is one almost universal failing of us Americans it tends to be that we are a bit self-centered.

I interact on another non-shooting forum and I have to constantly remind myself that many of the members not only reside in other countries, but also that English is not their primary language.

To be fair....I think that is a trait which every nation has.

I know we Brits have nothing to be proud about in that particular respect!

But....back to the main point of the thread......hope there are some offers on Greame's site that are interesting to other members....wherever they may be

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you realize that's England the country not the state? Not to rain on your parade.. </div></div> I keep looking but I can't find the state "England", but maybe your map is different than mine.

As for the sale, while I have no reference price I'm sure that is one hell of a deal once you take into consideration the VAT you guys have built in. I have a Brit friend of mine that is interested in getting an AI, so I'll definitely pass this along. Thanks.

Well I've seen the error of my way with your reference to the dark side of the moon in your location. I normally leave the corrections to the more astute of the hide but I was bored and without my caffeine for the morning and yes I realize that it is the United Kingdom but the contemporary nomenclature for my English friends is that they call it England

Tron - no worries. Normally "England" is only used by sports fans in sports where the "home nations" are represented individually (like football, rugby or cricket)....or by far right extreme politicians!

Please take my original response in the spirit of good humour with which it was written!