• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AW Mag for AX AICS

syme71

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2005
New Jersey, Exit 10 on Turnpike
anyone know if the AW mag works with the AX AICS chassis? If not, can it be modified to work?

I'm spec'ing a build with either a Defiance Deviant or Still Tac30AW action. I already have a stash of AW mags so wanted to get this action/stock combo to work with the AW mag.

Thanks

They will work, #1 make sure your action as an AW magwell cut, #2 you may need to fit the mag catch on the chassis to get the mag to sit in the right spot to feed reliably

anyone know if the AW mag works with the AX AICS chassis? If not, can it be modified to work?

I'm spec'ing a build with either a Defiance Deviant or Still Tac30AW action. I already have a stash of AW mags so wanted to get this action/stock combo to work with the AW mag.

Thanks
Get with Mark and the guys over at Accurate Ordnance. They can get you hooked up.