• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AWC called today!!!

wvlawyer02

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2008
Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
Received the call I've been waiting for! My rifle rebuild by AWC is done and on the way. Can't wait to see how it turned out. Will post pics soon.

Remington 700 308
McMillan A5
Douglas barrel
Badger M5
AWC Thundertrap

Re: AWC called today!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wvtrainer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received the call I've been waiting for! My rifle rebuild by AWC is done and on the way. Can't wait to see how it turned out. Will post pics soon.

Remington 700 308
McMillan A5
Douglas barrel
Badger M5
AWC Thundertrap
</div></div>
I have a AWC M40A2 and it is a great shooter. AWC makes some nice stuff but of course they are known for their suppressors first but they can make some nice rifles too.

Re: AWC called today!!!

I'm not sure if wvtrainer has the rifle 100% back together yet (the entire rifle package that is). All of the work that AWC did was first class (as you'd expect), but there was a minor SNAFU with his scope base being lost, awaiting new optics, etc., etc.

I'll drop him a line and prod him to get some pics up!