• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AWC M94 .300 WIN MAG

TheOriginalWitness

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2019
Hi All! First post here and just purchased my first bolt-action rifle. AWC M94 .300 WIN MAG (Built on Remington 700 Receiver). Leupold MARK 4 M3-10X. Tip of barrel is threaded to accept a suppressor.

Here's the story I was told behind the rifle.. It was awarded to a US Army sniper by the DoD after 22 years of service.. The man died from cancer, and AWC tried to buy the rifle back to display it. The wife declined, and I came across it. I was told it's only had 15 rounds fired through it. I have been unable to find any information about this rifle (AWC declined to share anything). I found one picture of one from 2007 in a forum post and that's it. I know AWC builds weapons for the military, so I figured that's why they wouldn't provide any type of information on it?

2CLX+bTPTgOtq0u%GsdWDg.jpg
f%1KNtjURIeNDFCTeR1DSQ.jpg
LDx71+mqSA2Hd01CHTDTcw.jpg

Hi All! First post here and just purchased my first bolt-action rifle. AWC M94 .300 WIN MAG (Built on Remington 700 Receiver). Leupold MARK 4 M3-10X. Tip of barrel is threaded to accept a suppressor.

Here's the story I was told behind the rifle.. It was awarded to a US Army sniper by the DoD after 22 years of service.. The man died from cancer, and AWC tried to buy the rifle back to display it. The wife declined, and I came across it. I was told it's only had 15 rounds fired through it. I have been unable to find any information about this rifle (AWC declined to share anything). I found one picture of one from 2007 in a forum post and that's it. I know AWC builds weapons for the military, so I figured that's why they wouldn't provide any type of information on it?

View attachment 7029967View attachment 7029968

Hey so I have one of those rifles too. It's the Remington 700 with the awc barrel. As well as the same scope. I was told by the person I bought it from that they were police sniper rifle that they use in the special SWAT teams. But other than that I haven't found anything or it either. I don't have any idea what it's worth or anything.
I think it's a great rifle. It's very heavy all so has zero recoil. Super accurate and with the right thread on attachment, the noise is very mild. If anyone has any info on this setup I would love to hear it. I feel like there could be lots to know about the history of this rifle. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_175736308.jpg
    IMG_20220327_175736308.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20220327_175655563.jpg
    IMG_20220327_175655563.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20220327_175643390.jpg
    IMG_20220327_175643390.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 74

View attachment 7029967View attachment 7029968View attachment 7029969
PM me your number I'll tell you the complete skinny on that rifle

Mike R.

Hey so I have one of those rifles too. It's the Remington 700 with the awc barrel. As well as the same scope. I was told by the person I bought it from that they were police sniper rifle that they use in the special SWAT teams. But other than that I haven't found anything or it either. I don't have any idea what it's worth or anything.
I think it's a great rifle. It's very heavy all so has zero recoil. Super accurate and with the right thread on attachment, the noise is very mild. If anyone has any info on this setup I would love to hear it. I feel like there could be lots to know about the history of this rifle. Thanks.
PM me as well...

Mike R.

Any more info on AWC work ? I bought this years ago. Think it’s a stock barrel buts it’s a hammer. 223

47E8EF63-6DA5-46C2-8C21-A5980B16863A.jpeg