• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AWC/Ruger Ultra II

Gunnut105

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2007
PA
AWC/RUGER ULTRA II M77/22 INTEGRALLY SUPPRESSED

Just picked it up last week. So far...I'm very impressed. About the only thing I would like to do with it is replace the trigger.

I'm collecting a bunch of data on various 22 bullets i've been shooting. Next week, I'll post some info on their velocities and accuracy with this weapon.

esorpx.jpg

Re: AWC/Ruger Ultra II

That's a great looking gun! I HAVE to know where AWC is getting those stocks??? The factory Ruger ones are awful and usually require widening the barrel channel which looks crappy.

I have a Volquartsen 1:9 twist barrel on order for my 77/22. They are threading it for me to hang one of my thread on cans. The reason I am going this route over the integral is that the Aguila SSS is friggin awesome in a bolt gun, but REALLY dirty. If accuracy is even half as decent as it is in some other bolt/lever guns of mine with the Aguila SSS, I will register the gun as a SBR and lop the barrel off the around 11-10" or wherever the end of the stock hits the can.

However, I need a stock like this one. I have searched everywhere and not even AWC's website show a picture of this stock. I guess I can ask them.

Have fun.

I kinda looks like the original wood stock with the barrel channel opened up and a paint job.

Great looking rifle. You will find no quieter suppressed rifle, just about the best $$$ you can spend on quiet.

Digging up a dinosaur of thread - but curious if anyone has really tested out the accuracy of the integral AWC Ultra II in 77/22 platform? I've had mine for almost three years and really haven't put it through it's paces.... hoping to stretch it out to 200 soon.

Attachments

• Ruger 7722.jpg
    Ruger 7722.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 49