• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AWC Triad 45

Turk

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2004
Hightaxes,Virginia.
I understand AWC hasn't been "cutting edge" lately; but didn't know if anyone had any experience w/ the Triad 45 can?

awc

I guess I am out of luck.

I'm waiting for 9mm Triad to come back from AWC.

They offered an upgrade from their Jupiter Eye to the Triad.

I'll report but from the video and seeing them up close, they are nicely made.

What a crock of shit....

AWC has been putting out some of the most advanced suppressor in the world for longer than most of the guys in other shops have been alive. Just recently, the FIRST to recognize that ALL standard titanium tubes (envelopes) are too undersized for modern heat purge and suppression in large caliber rifles and the FIRST to buy USA formed titanium billets to turn their envelopes out to account for this failure. The FIRST to purchase custom made deep penetration automated welded machines to attach fully featured titanium baffles in an armature unmatched for strength and precision. The FIRST to utilize a self hardening coating on their suppressors that takes a full 48 hours to cure in the shop and hardens with every heating cycle. One of the most accurate, strongest, quietest, lightest cans in the world.

Read this and then come on back and tell me all about how a crappy aluminum monoblock armature screwed into dinky encaps competes.

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/showthread.php?t=120428&highlight=THOR+LOWLIGHT