• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Awesome Carve-ation---Chainsaw Sculpture

Re: Awesome Carve-ation---Chainsaw Sculpture

Very nice. He's got to be crazy to leave the mask on though as it's hot enough using chainsaws without that kind of get up.

It's going to be a bitch when that thing starts to season and crack open though as he was using green timber. Looked like Red cedar or something very like it.

Wonder how many hours he had in that. And what it would sell for....

Crazy skills. He makes that look easy, which it certainly is not. Takes a hell of alot of skill to handle a chainsaw like that.

If he woulda used a Stihl, it woulda looked purdier.... lol

I want that on my front porch.

Makes my job doing it on a computer look pretty weak.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy has way too much spare time on his hands. </div></div>

Really? what if it's his business? Somehow I don't think it's a just for fun type of deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he woulda used a Stihl, it woulda looked purdier.... lol </div></div>

I totally agree!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he woulda used a Stihl, it woulda looked purdier.... lol </div></div>

Meh...Husky...only way to go
wink.gif

Nice work! I enjoyed the game (haven't played the 2nd yet), and I would love to have that thing in my yard. That's great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: atreeman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. He's got to be crazy to leave the mask on though as it's hot enough using chainsaws without that kind of get up.
</div></div>

The mask is definitely for anonymity....NOBODY's branching out and showing his artistic side.
grin.gif