• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Awful parody website makes fun of the transgender journey.

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    I was doing some research and I found the most awful parody website on the internet regarding post-op care for gender transition surgery.

Listen to these people make fun of those courageous individuals who have risen above the rest of us to become who they truly wanted to be. This parody website implies that your body will treat the wonderful and beneficial surgery site as if it were a wound and try to heal it up. Then it implies that you have to rape your wound every day with an ever enlarging series of rock hard penis analogues to keep it open.

The people that own this website are just mean. I'm sure they are trying to talk people out of transitioning into their true selves with this page. These modern day heroes. How dare they?

Bastards.

WARNING: Not safe for appetite content below.

It's A LOT worse than what they are making it out to be. TheYNC, Efukt, and other uncensored media sites show plenty of footage of what it looks like to 'dilate'. It is incredibly bloody too and looks like a crime scene in some of the videos. One of the biggest hazards and possibly the second leading cause of death for trannies after suicide, would be bacterial septicemia and gas gangrene. Many times, it is because of the proximity of the anus to that axe wound and even the act of wiping after shitting can and will introduce ample fecal matter into the "neo vagina" with enough intestinal bacteria for an infection.

Another bizarre trend that is taking over the tranny world is that a lot of them, after reading about pregnant women shedding estrogen in their urine, and wanting desperately to ramp up their own estrogen in order to make their bodies naturally accept their new vaginas and boobs, have taken to going into public womens' restrooms, looking for toilets with unflushed piss in it, and drinking it. One video on TheYNC Underground featured a tranny decanting the contents from the bottom of toilet brush holders in a woman's restroom at a fast food place and chugging it down.

It's A LOT worse than what they are making it out to be. TheYNC, Efukt, and other uncensored media sites show plenty of footage of what it looks like to 'dilate'. It is incredibly bloody too and looks like a crime scene in some of the videos. One of the biggest hazards and possibly the second leading cause of death for trannies after suicide, would be bacterial septicemia and gas gangrene. Many times, it is because of the proximity of the anus to that axe wound and even the act of wiping after shitting can and will introduce ample fecal matter into the "neo vagina" with enough intestinal bacteria for an infection.

Another bizarre trend that is taking over the tranny world is that a lot of them, after reading about pregnant women shedding estrogen in their urine, and wanting desperately to ramp up their own estrogen in order to make their bodies naturally accept their new vaginas and boobs, have taken to going into public womens' restrooms, looking for toilets with unflushed piss in it, and drinking it. One video on TheYNC Underground featured a tranny decanting the contents from the bottom of toilet brush holders in a woman's restroom at a fast food place and chugging it down.
    Dude... you watched that? 😂

You have way too much spare time on your hands, or you’ve got one weird fetish!

Dude... you watched that? 😂

Yo dawg... Once you've done grease trap cleaning and maintenance, you will become immune to watching any gross shit...

anim_lol.gif

What an adult does to his body is his business, but the level to which they will take this mental illness is still astounding.
    Where I call bullshit is the preaching of this crap to minors, especially elementary school age. Add to that the willingness to give hormone block therapy to these children, and now your a fucking child abuser calling yourself a therapist/ counselor.

Used to work with a guy thirty years ago whose wife used to be a dude . I knew people that went to school with said dude as James . James became Jamie .
    When Jamie's hubby weren't around we used to sing " I've gotta poly vinyl uterus " to the tune of
    " I gotta brand new pair of roller skates " .

You motivated me to do this research in the first place sir. I was thinking "OMG it couldn't be that bad."

It was that bad. In fact, the easiest transition surgery in the world that was handed down by a kind and loving diety to some lucky soul is still worse than this page suggests.

Umm...also...you should find a hobby. Like shooting. The internet will rot your brain eventually, and if you find yourself being a non-paid expert on tranny lifestyle disasters its sorta telling.

Even worse, now you got me doing it.

You motivated me to do this research in the first place sir. I was thinking "OMG it couldn't be that bad."

It was that bad. In fact, the easiest transition surgery in the world that was handed down by a kind and loving diety to some lucky soul is still worse than this page suggests.

Umm...also...you should find a hobby. Like shooting. The internet will rot your brain eventually, and if you find yourself being a non-paid expert on tranny lifestyle disasters its sorta telling.

Even worse, now you got me doing it.

" ... I got friends, and I know how to have a good tiii'i'ime....

And we roll around, and drink Carolina shiii'i''ine...

I' seen th' Devil in a dark coal mine...

I've been higher than a Georgia pine...."

-Chris Stapleton "Outlaw State of Mind".

Hey man, I appreciate the concern and trust me, I know my limits in the big old grease trap that is the Internet and I usually just take a dive for most recent news and shit, and I do not forget to come up for air afterward.
    biggrin.gif

Reactions: Average guy

No wonder the suicide rate among Transgenders is close to 50%.

The tragedy is that very young people are being pushed to be ”trans” from birth, by mostly white women. They are pushed and cajoled and helped to be their mother’s ultimate virtue signal and attention getting device. Then others in their lives do it too, teachers, professors, social media.

Then, at some point the person realizes that it all is a lie and they will never be able to return from this hellscape. They see that they are not a butterfly but an abomination, a “thing”. They were promised joy, self love and were told how brave and inspirational they are. What they received was evil. They see no way out and do not want to continue in this awful nightmare.

It is an incredibly horrible and heartbreaking thing and while it’s acceptable to make fun of trannies (I do so myself) in many circles, the reality of what those who were fooled into at a young age is fantastically sickening to me.

The west is doomed.

God will not save it and its inhabitants are incapable of doing so.

The tragedy is that very young people are being pushed to be ”trans” from birth, by mostly white women. They are pushed and cajoled and helped to be their mother’s ultimate virtue signal and attention getting device. Then others in their lives do it too, teachers, professors, social media.

Then, at some point the person realizes that it all is a lie and they will never be able to return from this hellscape. They see that they are not a butterfly but an abomination, a “thing”. They were promised joy, self love and were told how brave and inspirational they are. What they received was evil. They see no way out and do not want to continue in this awful nightmare.

It is an incredibly horrible and heartbreaking thing and while it’s acceptable to make fun of trannies (I do so myself) in many circles, the reality of what those who were fooled into at a young age is fantastically sickening to me.

The west is doomed.

God will not save it and its inhabitants are incapable of doing so.

Great post and yes it’s a tragedy…I’ve posted in other threads that if you have a child or adolescent going thru Gender Dysphoria (GD) it‘s a real condition and very sad/distressing for the child and the entire family it can be a heartbreaking ordeal.

Myself nor my family is in the Psych or healthcare field I‘ve just found this topic interesting from the standpoint of how the new MIC (Medical Industrial Complex which includes big Pharma) has so rapidly moved resources, marketing, healthcare, and social media messaging into the child/adolescent age range and it’s not by accident. It‘s a coordinated effort mostly inspired by MIC greed, the LGBTQ lobby, MSM, and of course satan himself. Why satan? Satan is the father of lies and there is no bigger lie than believing you can “transition” from a man to a woman.

With that being said GD or transgenderism has been around this country for decades relating primarily to adults but the biggest change has been the psych community regarding the treatment of children with GD and subsequently plastic surgeons.

The psych industry operates under MSM-5 guidelines which was updated in 2013 with new revised terminology listed below:

”In 2013, the American Psychiatric Association published its latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders—the DSM-5. This comprehensive volume lists, defines, and classifies mental disorders so that mental health professionals can better understand and treat people.”

“The APA change from DSM-3 to DSM-5 in their words states that “the changes regarding gender dysphoria in DSM-5 respect the individuals identified by offering a diagnostic name that is more appropriate to the symptoms and behaviors they experience without jeopardizing their access to effective treatment options.”

“However, this change in terminology has created a new problem. When doctors and other medical professionals stop seeking and trying to treat the underlying cause of why the person feels gender dysphoria but instead encourage transition—either with hormones or surgery—to the opposite sex, they are doing the person a disservice.”

And here we end with your comment which is most appropriate to this discussion.

This whole GD/tranny movement relative to children/adolescents has transitioned (see what I did there) from a mental or psychological treatment of the condition to what now consists primarily as a physical treatment of the condition.

The Psych says to these women…Your child is sad/depressed and has GD (Gender Dysphoria) no problem we can begin with transition for your child. The treatment protocol includes chest binders, puberty blockers, hormone therapy, name change, birth certificate revision, new clothes, and ultimately surgery by a licensed plastic surgeon. These plastic surgeons specialize in removal of all internal reproductive organs followed by radical external genital removal and genital reconstruction. Transition now drives the narrative not mental health treatment which means the underlying problem of GD never gets completely addressed.

Therefore it’s not a shock that the transgender community experiences a suicide rate of approximately 47% and the MIC coupled with parents not grounded in reality are driving this catastrophe in our country. Targeting young kids is truly disgusting and sick.

I fear your comments may be true.

“The west is doomed.

God will not save it and its inhabitants are incapable of doing so.”

Great post and yes it’s a tragedy…I’ve posted in other threads that if you have a child or adolescent going thru Gender Dysphoria (GD) it‘s a real condition and very sad/distressing for the child and the entire family it can be a heartbreaking ordeal.

Myself nor my family is in the Psych or healthcare field I‘ve just found this topic interesting from the standpoint of how the new MIC (Medical Industrial Complex which includes big Pharma) has so rapidly moved resources, marketing, healthcare, and social media messaging into the child/adolescent age range and it’s not by accident. It‘s a coordinated effort mostly inspired by MIC greed, the LGBTQ lobby, MSM, and of course satan himself. Why satan? Satan is the father of lies and there is no bigger lie than believing you can “transition” from a man to a woman.

With that being said GD or transgenderism has been around this country for decades relating primarily to adults but the biggest change has been the psych community regarding the treatment of children with GD and subsequently plastic surgeons.

The psych industry operates under MSM-5 guidelines which was updated in 2013 with new revised terminology listed below:

”In 2013, the American Psychiatric Association published its latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders—the DSM-5. This comprehensive volume lists, defines, and classifies mental disorders so that mental health professionals can better understand and treat people.”

“The APA change from DSM-3 to DSM-5 in their words states that “the changes regarding gender dysphoria in DSM-5 respect the individuals identified by offering a diagnostic name that is more appropriate to the symptoms and behaviors they experience without jeopardizing their access to effective treatment options.”

“However, this change in terminology has created a new problem. When doctors and other medical professionals stop seeking and trying to treat the underlying cause of why the person feels gender dysphoria but instead encourage transition—either with hormones or surgery—to the opposite sex, they are doing the person a disservice.”

This whole GD/tranny movement relative to children/adolescents has transitioned (see what I did there) from a mental or psychological treatment of the condition to what now consists primarily as a physical treatment of the condition.

The Psych says to these women…Your child is sad/depressed and has GD (Gender Dysphoria) no problem we can begin with transition for your child. The treatment protocol includes chest binders, puberty blockers, hormone therapy, name change, birth certificate revision, new clothes, and ultimately surgery by a licensed plastic surgeon. These plastic surgeons specialize in removal of all internal reproductive organs followed by radical external genital removal and genital reconstruction. Transition now drives the narrative not mental health treatment which means the underlying problem of GD never gets completely addressed.

Therefore it’s not a shock that the transgender community experiences a suicide rate of approximately 47% and the MIC coupled with parents not grounded in reality are driving this catastrophe in our country. Targeting young kids is truly disgusting and sick.

“The west is doomed.

If you wait for God to save anything you are doomed, you have the power on earth to do and change things.

This is pretty telling of just how screwed up in the head they are to start with

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    To clarify, I believe their are those who as adults make the “final” step of surgery after a lot of time (not that they are not capable of being fooled as well); and then there are those who if they had been in a normal home under normal care as children would have been *shocker* NORMAL.

We are seeing an epidemic of transgenderism/gender dysphoria and the main reason is social pressure from fucked up parents, teachers and social media.

I have shared before that I have 2 extended family in relationships with trans people. They are both women who are with people who were also born women. One is with an incredibly intelligent and well adjusted person who honestly 100% pulls it off. Almost zero external clues that this person was born a woman. Surgeries to have a man’s chest have completed and the facial hair and hairstyle certainly are convincing. I enjoy talking to this person and have told my family member that if she is happy then I’m happy for her. She has a masters and is a smart and eyes wide open woman. Her love interest is polite, very Liberty minded, well educated and not down with woke ideas.

The other is more of a meme. She is herself a blue haired overweight woman who left her child to be raised by her mother. She is currently with another overweight, short dyed hair walking hater of all things. They both are professional perpetually offended woke activists. They also dabble in spells and other occultism and hate anything having to do with Yahweh. My family member is a registered nurse and cannot seem to keep a job. I have my ideas why. Her love interest is a grifter who doesn’t do a thing. There is no surgery, only a claim of being “trans” and wearing flannel, a boy’s haircut and insistence of being called the male iteration of her birth name.

Neither of these trans people which my 2 family members are with were pushed from childhood. They had normal parents and decided as adults to pursue this life. Neither of my family members are from a home where this type of relationship was encouraged or considered normal. Both decided as adults to pursue the relationship.

Thankfully, I do not know a person fooled from childhood into the life.

Almost had the surgery when I was young, got the dick caught in the zipper .
    Just the frank or frank and beans??

“The west is doomed.

“The west is doomed.

Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$ and see why there is so much attention given to this Gender stuff. Big pharma(hormones) Surgeons (reassignment surgery)Phycologists/psychiatrist(mental health) all capitalize on this nonsense. Its almost like when someone wants plastic surgery.

The problem with running any kind of subscription based service or selling a product that caters to trans people is that you always end up losing about 40% of your customer base.

Not if they go to Pakistan or Syria. The locals will get excited and ask them if they can drive a truck or wear a very heavy backpack.
    smiley_smartass.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: JR_77
    See the case of David Reimer.

The Reimer twins were two males born in 1965 in Canada. They had some peeing problems and doctors did some sort of electro-cauterization thing and ended up damaging the one kid's penis. The other twin grew out of it naturally. Then the parents took David to Johns Hopkins in the US and a weirdo dr. There convinced them to cut off the kid's penis & fabricate a vagina.

The story, as told by Wikipedia, relates horrible sexual abuse by the doctor/psychologist, who thought sexual orientation/gender was learned, & thought he could "teach" the one kid how to be a girl by making the other kid hump him, etc. Neither of the kids were having any of it, but were forced to perform naked, sometimes with picture taking.

Fast forward... The boy twin died of a drug overdose, and the "girl" one did himself with a shotgun.

This is the sort of destruction they are pushing.

See the case of David Reimer.

The Reimer twins were two males born in 1965 in Canada. They had some peeing problems and doctors did some sort of electro-cauterization thing and ended up damaging the one kid's penis. The other twin grew out of it naturally. Then the parents took David to Johns Hopkins in the US and a weirdo dr. There convinced them to cut off the kid's penis & fabricate a vagina.

The story, as told by Wikipedia, relates horrible sexual abuse by the doctor/psychologist, who thought sexual orientation/gender was learned, & thought he could "teach" the one kid how to be a girl by making the other kid hump him, etc. Neither of the kids were having any of it, but were forced to perform naked, sometimes with picture taking.

Fast forward... The boy twin died of a drug overdose, and the "girl" one did himself with a shotgun.

This is the sort of destruction they are pushing.

Dr. John Money was evil & is revered as The Godfather of Transgenderism due to his experiments on the Reimer twins.

I also posted about him last night in @Blue Sky Country thread I’ll copy it below.

For those that don’t know Dr. John Money is The Godfather of gender reassignment surgery and transgenderism. He is revered in leftist circles as a great pioneer and innovator of gender reassignment surgery aka transgenderism. The first article is very in depth and the second article short and not as detailed.

He is famous for establishing a new ideology on gender identity and transgenderism. First was his so called “ground breaking” research on gender identity. He believed and taught that a child’s sex or gender is determined in the first 3 years of life not at birth. From the article:

”For Money, parents transmit to their children an intimate sense of male or female being, which he called a gender identity. This process, Money said, occurred during the first three years of the child’s upbringing. Money’s gender identity was the opposite of biological sex determinism.”

Second is his creation of transgenderism and gender reassignment surgery. Enter the Reimer family who had twin boys in the 1960’s. One of the boys David (named Brian at birth) endured a botched Circumcision so the parents bring David to Dr. Money for help where he performs surgery and removes Davids testicles, creates a fake vulva, and begins female hormone therapy due to his botched circumsission. He then advises the parents to change the name from David to Brenda and raise him as a girl all along never to tell David the truth.

The other twin brother Brian was brought along with David aka Brenda to sessions with Dr. John Money where they performed sex acts on one another to help the boys “transition” into their new gender roles all while the parents watched and Money records his experiments on both boys.

He told the parents to lie about the success of his work but David aka Brenda reaches puberty and realized he liked girls and questioned his parents as to why was he having those feelings? His parents confessed to the disastrous medical experiments he endured and inform David he is actually a boy not a girl.

Long story short David aka Brenda committed suicide do to his inability to have sex or procreate, his brother Brian suffering from schizophrenia and confusion began using drugs most likely from the guilt of performing sex acts on his brother (and what his own parents did to David) eventually overdosed on drugs.

After all this the mother attempts suicide and the father becomes and alcoholic all from extreme guilt. This ladies and gentlemen is considered to be the Godfather of the transgender movement and is heralded as a pioneer in the field of gender dysphoria (GD).

Not sure if there is a more perfect example of leftist Marxism in current American culture than Dr. John Money. Again I repeat, his work on the Reimer family resulted in 2 of the 4 family members dead by suicide/overdose, one attempted suicide by the mother, and guilt ridden father turned alcoholic. Money destroyed this family and in doing so is considered a pioneering, ground breaking, innovative leader for the advancement of transgenderism and the LGBTQ movement as we know it.

A true American success story for the Marxists. Please tell me how this is not a Satanic cult leaving in its wake a path of lies, death and destruction.

Dr. John Money was evil & is revered as The Godfather of Transgenderism due to his experiments on the Reimer twins.

I also posted about him last night in @Blue Sky Country thread I’ll copy it below.

Too bad the poor kid did not track down that demonic "doctor" and give him an upper body enema with the shotgun.

Just the frank or frank and beans??

Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$ and see why there is so much attention given to this Gender stuff. Big pharma(hormones) Surgeons (reassignment surgery)Phycologists/psychiatrist(mental health) all capitalize on this nonsense. Its almost like when someone wants plastic surgery.
    Just the frank actually just the skin ,just enough to make you think it was over.

I was doing some research and I found the most awful parody website on the internet regarding post-op care for gender transition surgery.

Listen to these people make fun of those courageous individuals who have risen above the rest of us to become who they truly wanted to be. This parody website implies that your body will treat the wonderful and beneficial surgery site as if it were a wound and try to heal it up. Then it implies that you have to rape your wound every day with an ever enlarging series of rock hard penis analogues to keep it open.

The people that own this website are just mean. I'm sure they are trying to talk people out of transitioning into their true selves with this page. These modern day heroes. How dare they?

Bastards.
    8E3B5441-7AF5-4323-8192-4C2602DBB134.jpeg
    66FB4989-F319-45B9-8A07-1C40A5A1C640.gif