• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AWM .300 WinMag

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    So there's one in the PX for $8500, deployment kit with PM2 scope, case, extras. Pretty slick. Still in use by a lot of countries but it's not made anymore. Vintage day by day I guess.

I've seen the sniper rifle kits you guys collect and assemble and this one looked to be right up some of you guy's alley so I figured I'd bring it up. Get the suppressor for it and the tool kit and spare parts and doo dads and you'd have the complete package. Those were pretty pricey as I recall.

I remember when they came out too, it was THE rifle to have. The new ones are the latest and greatest now but I'd wager these still shoot better. Something to be said for a factory built and assembled, fixed barrel rifle.

In .338, but love this era of AI rifles!
    One of these days I'll get some photos uploaded of my .300WM

L115A2.jpg
    L115A2 3.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Ghost231 and aam
    Beautiful, that's a nice looking rifle.

That AWM looks a lot like that actually, case and all... May be black but could be pictures too.

Amazing they all came with the PM2 scopes. Or something similar. I guess a few came with Mk4's (must've been some the US bought!).

So there's one in the PX for $8500, deployment kit with PM2 scope, case, extras. Pretty slick. Still in use by a lot of countries but it's not made anymore. Vintage day by day I guess.

I've seen the sniper rifle kits you guys collect and assemble and this one looked to be right up some of you guy's alley so I figured I'd bring it up. Get the suppressor for it and the tool kit and spare parts and doo dads and you'd have the complete package. Those were pretty pricey as I recall.

I remember when they came out too, it was THE rifle to have. The new ones are the latest and greatest now but I'd wager these still shoot better. Something to be said for a factory built and assembled, fixed barrel rifle.
    Is this rifle by a chance still available?