• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AX AICS availability?

Matt in Virginia

Minuteman
Apr 24, 2001
Chesapeake, Virginia
Gentlemen,
Looking to canvas the community to see if anyone has access to a an Short Action AX AICS Chassis System? I have a .300 Blackout on a SA 700 that begs for the new 5.56mm Magazine System.

Spending my youth waiting on ATF to approve the 762-SDN-6 is making this into a bigger project than originally planned...

Any input greatly appreciated...

Regards, Matt Garrett
757-581-6270

Re: AX AICS availability?

If all else fails and you get desperate... You can get one from Sporting Services in the UK, thats where mine came from.

96C....FYI It is not possible for someone in the USA to buy any AI products from Sporting Services in the UK.
The AX AICS is made in the USA as well as the UK and it is available in the USA, just contact one of our distributors.

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomirwin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">96C....FYI It is not possible for someone in the USA to buy any AI products from Sporting Services in the UK.
The AX AICS is made in the USA as well as the UK and it is available in the USA, just contact one of our distributors.

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International </div></div>

Tom,
Aah not a problem mate I'm out of the loop here re: international agreements. That's a good way of dealing with back log, two manufacturers. I hope it all works out for you alds, love my AX stock... Well done!
Jim