• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Axial precision / Allterra Arms

Tarheelpwr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
SW PA
Testing the waters. The guys at Allterra offered a 15% discount if I can get 14 guys lined up to buy stocks. They have a great looking product with a true negative comb. Weight can be tuned from 24oz up.

If you’re interested, post here or PM me.

I'm assuming they have aluminum pillars?

In their options they only have "OEM Tikka" which I'm assuming is the standard T3/T3x. If they can outfit one for a CTR barrel and CTR bottom metal without their [non-standard] mark-ups and still do the 15% off, I'd probably be interested.

Following for more interest.

I'm assuming they have aluminum pillars?

In their options they only have "OEM Tikka" which I'm assuming is the standard T3/T3x. If they can outfit one for a CTR barrel and CTR bottom metal without their [non-standard] mark-ups and still do the 15% off, I'd probably be interested.

Following for more interest.

They include the pillars, but you’ll need to install them when you bed the rifle.

you’ll have to ask Damon about the CTR inlet. I would have to imagine they could do that as standard, but I’m not sure.

^^
OK.
If this thread gets more interest I'll reach out to Damon.
Thanks for the quick response.

Interesting stock, haven't seen these yet. I'm tapped out on funds, but I do like what I see there.

I have 10+ guys confirmed from Rokslide and 24hr. Once we hit 12, they will start production.

So, if you’re interested, send me your email and I’ll get you the form.

Calling Dave Powell. Allterra wrote your number down incorrectly. Please call them back or send me your email to pass along.