• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AXMC: 37x or 41xc has anyone done it?

Longshot85

Incognito
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Like the title says.......has any successfully done this?

I've been contemplating an AXMC for quite some time and the capability or running these calibers may finally cause me to start pulling that AXMC trigger šŸ˜€

Thanks in advance to all the experts on this subject matter

Iā€™ve done a 33xc and it works good. If you plan to get the full potential out of that cartridge you will have to get the bolt bushed.
I was getting 3100 with a 275 mtac and primer flow wasnā€™t to bad. 30ā€ barrel.

Jasent has a long thread going on as far as the 37XC and a few ELR shooters are just starting to dabble with the 41XC.

Look down a few and you will see Jasents 37XC thread.

Reactions: jasent
Phone scope is great cause I could record in slow mo but if I didnā€™t see hit Iā€™d have to get up and review the video. By the time I see impact and get back on the rifle conditions change. Now I use the go pro and blue tooth to my phone. Can watch the video in real time from behind the rifle and have video right behind and above my position. I can also control the go pro from the phone and the GoPro fits my nova grade phone scope adapter perfectly. Now I just need to up grade the crappy spotter I got and Iā€™ll have a good setup

Awesome vids

No trace but filmed using a Samsung S7 Active and phone Skope through Leupold Mk4