• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AXMC Barrels

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I have three factory (AINA) unfired AXMC barrels for sale. All are pale brown with some storage dings to the cerakote, but otherwise pristine. One is 338 Lapua, one is 338 Norma and the last is 300 Norma. $550/barrel shipped.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
26", 10 twist, I believe.

Which contour style and muzzle thread pitch?

Euro thread pitch, and whatever contour they were using in '17.

I'll be honest: I'm interested, but alarm bells are going off. It's odd that you aren't sure about the sizes of the barrels you posted for sale, and I would normally expect an explanation in the original post as to why you have three unfired AXMC barrels.

I'll be honest: I'm interested, but alarm bells are going off. It's odd that you aren't sure about the sizes of the barrels you posted for sale, and I would normally expect an explanation in the original post as to why you have three unfired AXMC barrels.

I have unfired barrels because I bought my AXMC in 338 lapua, always meaning to shoot 300 Norma. So I don't remember the length of the barrel as I closeted it immediately. I ended up shooting a 300 Norma barrel Hawk Hill made for me, because there were a couple things I was able to spec out so I have the extra one I never shot. The 338 Norma I bought on a lark, but decided not to shoot it. Sorry if that makes you nervous. If it does, don't buy them.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo