• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AXMC.......entire kit or part out sale.........bolts, mags, trigger, 6 XC, 6.5 PRC

bribri

Always Smooth
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Nebraska
    Up for sale is my Accuracy International AXMC (2014), it is all Black in color. I purchased this rifle new from Mile High along with all of the accessories. Everything is in great working order, the bolt is buttery smooth which I assure you I will miss. The finish is in great shape, just your typical small minor blemishes from actually being used. I have already sold off some of my barrels, I exclusively used TS Customs Pre-fits and they have all been hammers their barrels are second to none. Listed below are the only barrels I have left and they are brand new never been fired.

I am willing to part this kit out, so each individual item will be listed below with a price that has shipping included. I am willing to accept PayPal discrete or certified bank checks. The buyer of the actual rifle must provide an FFL of his or her choosing and they must accept from an individual. I am willing to provide a copy of my driver's license if that helps.

#1. AI AXMC chassis "BLACK" with 338 magnum size bolt and one 10rd mag and a RRS auxiliary plate "NO BARREL" --------SOLD---------

#2. AI 300 win mag sized bolt body (no firing pin assembly) -------SOLD-------

#3. "3" AI 300 win mag sized 10rd mags ---------SOLD--------

#4. AI 308 win sized bolt body (no firing pin assembly) and magazine adapter ---------SOLD--------

#5. "3" AI 308 win sized 10rd mags --------SOLD----------

#6. AI Competition trigger --------SOLD-------

#7. (new) TS Customs 6XC barrel - 26" - 7.75 twist - threaded 5/8x24 - cerakoted black - $650

#8. (new) TS Customs 6.5 PRC barrel - 26" - 8 twist - threaded 5/8x24 - cerakoted black - "chambering allows factory ammunition" - $750

Only partial trades I'd consider is an Impact Precision action with either a standard or 223 bolt.

Last edited:
    The 308 stuff is sold and I'm open to offers on the barrels.