• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AXMC for sale- SPF

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    2013 AXMC
    Black in color
    RRS Arca
    Dependabilt Arca on forend
    Thumb rest

Bolts:
    1- Complete 300 bolt - Large firing pin
    1- 338 bolt body - Large firing pin
    1- Complete 6.5/308 bolt- Small firing pin

Magazines:
    1- 338 LM mag
    1- 300 WM/PRC mag (12 rounder)
    1- 6.5/308 mag

Barrels:
    Both Bartlein and both threaded 5/8-24

1- 300 PRC
    1:9 twist
    26”
    Dark Earth
    10 rounds fired

1- 6.5 CM
    1:8 twist
    26”
    Dark Earth (maybe pale brown)
    20 rounds fired

What you see in pics is what’s included. Would prefer to sell as a package. Does have a small flag sticker on the side of action just fyi (see in pics) and some grip tape on the 300 magazine and front of the grip on the gun. Also Velcro for SAC 2 round ammo holder

The 300 PRC barrel is dark earth. The CM is close to it but lighter. Maybe pale brown. Not positive. Pics should show the difference and length

Sighted in the 300 PRC barrel but haven’t load tested it yet. Sighted with mild load of 212 ELDX. Has 10 or so rounds on it otherwise brand new.

Load tested the 6.5 CM today just to see what it would do. Several 3 shot groups in pics below shot with 142 SMK

Selling the AXMC as I prefer my AT

$7800 for everything (FFL to FFL)

Edit: I have no idea how many rounds are on the action total. I bought in 338 LM configuration from @TangoSierra916 a few years ago. Total above is what I put on it. Took forever to get 300 PRC stuff so this rifle sat in safe
    IMG_5287.jpeg

IMG_5288.jpeg
    IMG_5291.jpeg
    IMG_5290.jpeg
    IMG_5289.jpeg

Last edited:
    Rifle/complete 338 bolt/1 magazine
    $6k shipped ffl to ffl
    Honestly this is the only split I’d be interested in currently. As I’d sell the bolt and barrel combos for the 6.5 and 300 after. In case the gun doesn’t sell. I’d put back together and use it yet

Just completely honest my AT is just a dream to shoot and my favorite AI (as I’ve posted many times) and this AX is great just see myself using my AT more and will likely get another AT to customize or a 6.5 barrel for my current one

Getting a lot of interest

Just fyi to all pm’s coming I won’t separate anything before the gun sells. As if I decide to keep or nobody buys it the 6.5 and 300 PRC are what I would use it for.

Buyer of the rifle has dibs to work out deals for whatever they want posted above before any separation will be made of the other parts

Since it’s been asked

Rifle/338 bolt/magazine (no barrel)- $6,000
    Rifle/6.5 CM bolt/Barrel/mag- $6800
    Rifle/300 PRC bolt/barrel/mag- $6800

Last edited:
    Trades:

ZCO 5-27 - MPCT3X or MPCT3 + Cash on your end

Only trading with well established members

Last edited:
    Trades:

ZCO 5-27 - MPCT2 or MPCT3 + Cash on your end

Only trading with well established members
    if you are interested on my trade plus cash on my end
    i have leupold 5x25 T3, complete rifle 6 dashes Curtis action switch barrel, brand new barrel, XLR chassis JV Envy pro
    Text me 310-357-6026 thanks..

if you are interested on my trade plus cash on my end
    i have leupold 5x25 T3, complete rifle 6 dashes Curtis action switch barrel, brand new barrel, XLR chassis JV Envy pro
    Text me 310-357-6026 thanks..
    Thank you but I’ll pass on that

Reactions: jollibee
    Interested in the 6.5cm barrel if there is a deal to be had....