• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AXSA left hand models in the wild?

sneakypayload

Shoot at things semi far away
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2021
MO USA
Title.

I want to get one/order one, and I understand they theoretically are "made", but does anyone actually have one?
I'm looking at ordering one from either Eurooptic or Mile High, and I'm fine with putting down a deposit, but don't want it to be a vaporware wait for over a year.
If I knew I could get it delivered in 365 days or less, I'd be fine doing their 20% deposit or whatever it is. I don't really care what the short action caliber is (308, 6.5, 6mm creed), just want to get it done.

any pictures a plus or info appreciated.

Reactions: hseII
Eurooptic usually requires 100% deposit on AI Rifles when I inquired back 2021.

don't put down a deposit. just keep checking with them. talk to them on the phone

ask if they can put you on a notification system

I don't mind doing a deposit. I just want to know it's not vapor.

I ordered a Lefty AI from Euro Optic, it was my dream gun. I'm poor so I financed it and then I was emailed by Euro Optic a few weeks later to be informed there weren't going to be any "Left Handed AI's" anytime soon. How long? Couldn't tell me. So I cancelled and had to go through the process of stopping the financing and scheduled payments on my own.

So I ended up getting a lefty Tikka Tac A1 and really like it.

But maybe some day I can get one.

I had one for years before selling it. So they exist. As far as new, I don’t know. But they come up for sale every now and then here.

Attachments

• 9BCC5328-6BDA-4173-AEB5-3E3958BF9F4F.jpeg
    9BCC5328-6BDA-4173-AEB5-3E3958BF9F4F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: sneakypayload
I havent seen a lefty AXSA in stock in a long while.

Mile High had a lefty AXSR in 300WM a couple months ago. I was holding out for a 300 PRC or 300 NM. I am kicking myself now that the price went up. A new barrel would have been cheaper than the increase.

You can’t hesitate when they do show up in stock. Also you should buy spare parts for them when they show up for sale too as the left hand models really don’t get a lot of support.

There were a bunch of LH ATs and AXs available a couple of years ago. All us lefties bought them all lol.

And right now if you are ever considering a lefty AXSR, now is the time to get it before they are all out of stock. And Eurooptic has extra lefty bolts in stock too, but you may never see another batch for a long time if ever.

Last edited:
I have two (initially had a LH AT before either of these), the green one might be offloaded soon, just haven’t been shooting enough to warrant keeping two of them.

FB4A1C8F-B1B6-4197-9865-94F9D03EF6A8.jpeg
CDBA63F4-DD3F-4789-80B8-4ED703C34AFE.jpeg
485A31AD-839B-45FA-967B-1BC4D585DF71.jpeg
79CB7C71-19CA-4D46-A341-1C7AF3A241B7.jpeg