• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale AXSR - 6.5 CM Left Hand, Dark Earth with all three bolts!

RKM556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2021
Athens, GA
Hello all,

I regrettably have to sell my AXSR... so soon after acquiring. I have run out of money and need to move it.

It has 215 rounds of factory 140 gr. Hornady ELD-M through it. It comes with either a factory bartlein 24" AXSR 6.5 CM barrel, or a factory proof AXSR 24" CF barrel. The CF barrel has 75 rounds on it, the remaining round count is on the bartlein. It was never fired before either barrel outside of the factory. Trigger weight was set at 1 lb 11 oz by Accuracy International North America.

Comes with all three bolts - .308, .300, and .338 size.

Comes with two firing pin groups. Both have factory DE cerakote.

Comes with two magazines for .308 size, one magazine for .300 size.

Original accessory rails and USB drive manual included.

Absolutely no trades unless you have a GAP PPR in left hand that can fill this hole in my soul.

Price is $8950 shipped for the gun, three bolts, two firing pin assemblies, and barrel of your choice. If you want both barrels, I will include the other for $450.

I am not parting out the accessories until the rifle is sold, unless you would like to pay way over MSRP.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Attachments

• IMG_9140.jpg
    IMG_9140.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bigrederic
Bump and price drop to $8950 for the package, I really need this thing sold

Last edited: