• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AXSR - Hard Case Advice

the_oleksandr

Fortis fortuna adiuvat 🔱
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2019
California
Hello Hide,

I know there are answers to this question out there already, but maybe there is something more recent/new.

Looking for a good quality hard case, the AXSR came in a pre-cut foam that might ideally fit into an existing hard case?

Suggestions, experiences?

Please don’t route me to page 301 of the AI thread, I’ve looked through those options, that’s plan b and c.

Off topic, but nice, you bought it? Were you able to get the rail centered up?

I use the Pelican 1750 when I use a hard case, most the time I carry my axsr in a soft case.

Off topic, but nice, you bought it? Were you able to get the rail centered up?

I use the Pelican 1750 when I use a hard case, most the time I carry my axsr in a soft case.
Yes, before I purchased it I brought with me a perfectly zeroed scope on a rail, attached it to the rifle and visually aligned the bore with a road sign that was ~400 yards away, dialed rail slant , looked through the scope and the sign was dead center in my reticle.