• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Axsr trigger

Curahee19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2018
Los Angeles
Hey guys just got my accuracy international AXSR and I’m having a really hard time finding out how to tune this trigger. Can you guys help me out on adjusting the pull weight and everything. Also heard you can make it single stage

Just curious...what are you looking to improve?

Not throwing stones per se (ok, maybe a little 😬), but buying an AXSR and immediately wanting to fiddle with the trigger makes me think of a new Ferrari owner looking to 'tune' the valve lash.

Just drive (shoot) it...it's already awesome.

Frank's vid...not an AXSR, but similar message.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
Just curious...what are you looking to improve?

Not throwing stones per se (ok, maybe a little 😬), but buying an AXSR and immediately wanting to fiddle with the trigger makes me think of a new Ferrari owner looking to 'tune' the valve lash.

Just drive (shoot) it...it's already awesome.

Frank's vid...not an AXSR, but similar message.
i want to make it lighter. I’m just so used to my TT diamonds couple ounce pull weight. And I know this can go that low

I believe it’s (more or less) the same as the comp trigger. You should be able to research that and confirm if the adjust screw locations and functions are the same.

I would take meticulous notes on each adjustment of exactly how many turns (down to 1/8 or 1/4 turn increments) you make. If it’s the same as comp, it has about 6 different screws and you can get it way out of wack.

if you plug in your USB drive and look through the manual there are a few helpful items there in regards to your question.

1:
WARNING - DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB: THE TRIGGER UNITS FITTED INTO THE AXSR RIFLES ARE SET
FOR TWO STAGE OPERATION AT A TOTAL PULL WEIGHT OF 2.5 LBS. RETURN THE RIFLE TO AINA FOR
SETTING TO SINGLE STAGE OPERATION. (pg 13/60)

2: The only trigger specific notation the manual talks about is adjusting the reach adjustment (pg 30/60)

I would give AINA a call as far as adjusting weight though, they are very helpful.

Yea if it is one of the first 100 true ASR guns it has an AI standard Mil/LE type trigger. If it is the standard production AXSR then you have a variant of the Comp Trigger and can follow those directions for tuning.