• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AZ LLC now living in Another State

coues7

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2007
White Mountains AZ
My brother and I are setup as an Arizona LLC. We have a total of 4 suppressors and will be adding more. He lives in another state, whereas I live in Arizona. When he has purchased suppressors in his state none of the dealers will transfer onto the AZ LLC. We have to have them sent to AZ then transfer them into the LLC. At this point he doesn't have any in hand in his non-AZ state. How is this going to work out for us when he starts taking supressors to this state?

Re: AZ LLC now living in Another State

I would consults a lawyer that is well versed in the subject of LLC's and knows enough about NFA to make sense of it all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would consult a lawyer....</div></div>

+1 on this... you dont want to get bad advice on something like this

Ever thought about putting them into a trust .... +1 on getting a lawyer -- call the NRA for recommendations...

Cheers

Coues7,
You may have seen this, but someone just posted a recommendation on a phoenix NFA Trust lawyer. Couple threads up right now.
Good luck!