• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ LRPRS Monthly Match May 19th

ctressler

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2008
Flagstaff, AZ
May 19th at 0700 @ Phx Rod and Gun club. Scott, fresh off his guest apperance at the Score High Match, is running this one.

50 rounds

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong with any of these details.

Re: AZ LRPRS Monthly Match May 19th

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May 18th...
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong with any of these details. </div></div>

Yea, it's Saturday the 19th
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Matt, fixed </div></div>

Title still says May 18th....

You're more than welcome Nick. Show up at Phoenix Rod & Gun @ 645 ready to go.

Alright I'm working in Nv hoping to be home by fri if I get home in time I'll be there for sure thanks....

I am planning on coming down, we will see if I can get a "pass" from the better half or not...

Nick, your big shooting bag is done and you'll be able to pick it up at the match. Minus the money you already gave me, you still owe $35.

Hope to see you there, we've got to figure out how not to let work get in the way of our shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am planning on coming down, we will see if I can get a "pass" from the better half or not... </div></div>

Hope to see ya Bill

Alright chris if I make it I'll bring u some money. And when u figure how to work second and play first please let me no the secret I can't seem to figure it out lol..

Was gonna be there but have to help with the AZ GFD expo here in town on Saturday. Will have to catch the next one. See you guys then.

Aron and I are gonna be there. Got a room down by ASU. Gonna hit up some local breweries Friday evening. If anyone can join us let me know.

Scott, thanks for putting this match together, it was fun and creative.

Was a great COF. Everyone had a great time except my ass crack.

Scott,

Thank you for the challenging COF. I had a great time shooting with everyone. Hint for Ty: pull your underwear up to your armpits prior to shooting to the right of an AR shooter. lol. It'll heal and you can tell stories about the scar when you're in prison.

Good match Scott. Challenging and fun. Thanks also to the 5 new shooters we had. We hope you had a good time and will come back to the next match we put on.