• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ man punches a pedophile

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
An AZ man punched another man several times for touching his niece and goddaughter.

Then the police show up - mace some young teens and beat hero uncle into a coma and file several false charges against him .

I could understand if they “had to “ arrest him as to the assault complaint. Cause they “have to” do their job when they feel like it . But now actively taking retaliation on behalf of pedos. This makes me think we will never get to the bottom of Epstines client list .

Last edited:
First, let’s get the terminology correct, you racist bigot homophobe — it’s “Minor Attracted Person” (MAP), not the marginalizing, derogatory term “Pedophile.” That is a mean, hurtful word designed to denigrate and dehumanize.

Those brave government officials did an excellent job protecting that defenseless MAP whose only crime was showing affection to a Minor.

Stop the hate!

Now… where is BanCat?

After seeing this I kinda understand why they maxed the young ladies and gang beat the hero uncle . It’s very dangerous to pick on anyone that isn’t old or frail .

The Az video is just the latest example of the badge gang going above and beyond for the pedos .

After seeing this I kinda understand why they maxed the young ladies and gang beat the hero uncle . It’s very dangerous to pick on anyone that isn’t old or frail .

The Az video is just the latest example of the badge gang going above and beyond for the pedos .

That fag wasn't slammed to the ground.
Taken down, yes, but slammed??? No way

I was waiting at an intersection yesterday when I saw a cop running lights and sirens get absolutely shitmixed while trying to cross traffic. Once I stopped laughing my only thought was wondering what alternate route I'd have to take when I finished my dinner out.

Here is the latest. Huge lawsuit inbound tax slaves gonna take it in the ass .

And this guy nails it - there are no hood ones - can’t take ride for the brand and not fight for the brand .

3 put the boots to him - 5 lied on the reports . Where the hood guy . Where are the federal civil rights charges ? Where is the felony battery charges ? Where’s the rest of the pig pen saying they won’t come to work until these assholes are fired ?

Here is the latest. Huge lawsuit inbound tax slaves gonna take it in the ass .

And this guy nails it - there are no hood ones - can’t take ride for the brand and not fight for the brand .

3 put the boots to him - 5 lied on the reports . Where the hood guy . Where are the federal civil rights charges ? Where is the felony battery charges ? Where’s the rest of the pig pen saying they won’t come to work until these assholes are fired ?

Interesting that the Badged Thug pepper-spraying everyone while screaming “I’ll spray every one of you motherfuckers!” Also has the word “MALUM” (Latin for “EVIL”) tattooed on his right arm.

Those dudes ARE evil and they brag about it, because they can hide behind QI like the little bitch cowards they are.

Good cops are a dying breed. I know quite a few, but they’re all older and retiring or riding desks.

Last edited:
Az leads the nation in Brady hires .
And this is the kind of public service you’d expect from the bottom of the barrel .
I heard mesa hires more rookies than anyone else. I have dealt with them on way too many occasions where they state what is law and it is not. I have even called 2 out for it to their face. It used to not be this way, the times i dealt with them they were all cool, in the last 7 years, not so much. Guess they pushed out all the good ones.

That fag wasn't slammed to the ground.
Taken down, yes, but slammed??? No way
More like rolled to the ground.

Not like a suplex body slam cops do to people onto pavement, including old women, when 'They're not listening.'

Interesting that the Badged Thug pepper-spraying everyone while screaming “I’ll spray every one of you motherfuckers!” Also has the word “MALUM” (Latin for “EVIL”) tattooed on his right arm.

Those dudes ARE evil and they brag about it, because they can hide behind QI like the little bitch cowards they are.

Good cops are a dying breed. I know quite a few, but they’re all older and retiring or riding desks.
If they are retiring or riding a desk until tax pay funded retirement they are not good guys - please distance yourself from them before they have a murder ape episode around /on you .
Can’t take their check and say they don’t fight for the brand .
Gotta cut them out of your life .

A good guy like this - felony assault with deadly weapon on a family and domestic violence over a dog - just since November.
Fuck him and fuck the desk jockeys who help hide the paper work and body cam footage and stamp false reports .

A gang of Hell's Angels went into a kid's birthday party looking for a person with the specific intention of surrounding and beating him unconscious in front of the kids and other partygoers.

They attacked, beat and kicked him including breaking his nose, ribs...

This just in. We just learned the gang were not members of the Hell's Angels MC but a group of police officers. Disregard. The suspect was not following commands and was not complying. Fortunately, no officers were injured.

daniel shaver

i didn't know the city paid his widow.

piece of schiff basically got away with murder, and got a pension to boot.

1708487047479.jpeg

Update again - not only threatening to mace the young minor female that was sexually assaulted- and refused to take her statement this pig actually went hands on and assaulted her .

Update again - not only threatening to mace the young minor female that was sexually assaulted- and refused to take her statement this pig actually went hands on and assaulted her .

He obviously watched Honey Bunny one too many times.

iu

A gang of Hell's Angels went into a kid's birthday party looking for a person with the specific intention of surrounding and beating him unconscious in front of the kids and other partygoers.

They attacked, beat and kicked him including breaking his nose, ribs...

This just in. We just learned the gang were not members of the Hell's Angels MC but a group of police officers. Disregard. The suspect was not following commands and was not complying. Fortunately, no officers were injured.
Nah, Angel's would've dragged that pedophile piece of shit outside and fucked him up.

So I went over to CopTalk to see if they were discussing this - and they were not so I posted it - It’s nuked and I’m banned - but before it got nuked the first response was - “ well he was probably a known trouble maker that’s why they used all available resources to subdue him first “. Which is funny cause I’m all three videos it clearly states that this hero Uncle/godfather has no prior criminal history.

But it is funny/sad /enlightening to see the. largest law enforcement Internet forum justifying this murder ape behavior

So I went over to CopTalk to see if they were discussing this - and they were not so I posted it - It’s nuked and I’m banned - but before it got nuked the first response was - “ well he was probably a known trouble maker that’s why they used all available resources to subdue him first “. Which is funny cause I’m all three videos it clearly states that this hero Uncle/godfather has no prior criminal history.

But it is funny/sad /enlightening to see the. largest law enforcement Internet forum justifying this murder ape behavior
You're just now being enlightened by their justification?

A retired cop once told me, the biggest, most powerful, well organized gang on the street is LE.

And just like any gang or syndicate there is communication. If your name comes up as 'troublemaker', that you didn't respect one of their organization member's authority, they will make your life miserable, up to killing you.

Body cams and video have curtailed that threat to some degree but the mentality is unchanged.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Az leads the nation in Brady hires .
And this is the kind of public service you’d expect from the bottom of the barrel .
It is really hard to find anyone that wants to do the job anymore.

This is another thing you can say you reap what you sew.

Shit all over a specific occupation and it is no shock there are not anyone wanting to do it.

If you think it is bad now, just give it a few years.

The real problem is that people want them to do a high stakes job but want to pay them walmart wages.

That is why you get mental cases and losers for cops.

The real problem is that people want them to do a high stakes job but want to pay them walmart wages.

No why you get mental cases and losers and murder apes is because they can get paid to fuck with people , hurt people , victimize people and enforce state mandates and policies with almost 0 repercussions.

And if by shitting all over a profession you mean calling them out for aiding illegal invaders , not stopping cities from burning and being murder apes and all round pieces of shit - well I guess that’s one way to put it .

Well if you could actually fully Defund the police, that would be interesting.

But then you'd have to come up with something to replace it.

Would the replacement be better or worse?

Probably not. The majority of people that want that job are losers with mental issues. The hall monitor in school that throws a tantrum when someone else hits the lights and tries to set up the overhead projector for the teacher.

Who in their right mind would want a job that means sitting on the side of the road hoping to stop and fuck with people. And require you to kiss their ass and not make them mad. Not the well adjusted popular athlete that doesn't hate themselves.

It's not like their mother was killed by a drunk driver and they're on a mission to make the roads and highways safer to prevent that happening to someone else, when they know of fellow cops getting shitfaced and driving and laugh it off.
Hell at least one chief of police drives around to various DUI crash scenes to check on his gay lover . Can’t be the only one .

And I’ve always wondered how fining someone a bunch of money after the fact is supposed to keep anyone safer?

Also is their diving unquenchable thirst to see everyone’s Id - even resorting to violence to get it , is that “policy” of just their creeper stalker gene ?

daniel shaver

i didn't know the city paid his widow.

piece of schiff basically got away with murder, and got a pension to boot.

That video was beyond disgusting! That cop murdered that guy straight up!

Probably not. The majority of people that want that job are losers with mental issues. The hall monitor in school that throws a tantrum when someone else hits the lights and tries to set up the overhead projector for the teacher.

Who in their right mind would want a job that means sitting on the side of the road hoping to stop and fuck with people. It's not like their mother was killed by a drunk driver and they're on a mission to make the roads and highways safer to prevent that happening to someone else, when they know of fellow cops getting shitfaced and driving and laugh it off.
This guy quit his construction job in NY and moved to TN to get his dream job. He was texting his wife about his first arrest. He missed a turn and drove into the river. His handcuffed and seat belted citizen drowned in the car. He got out of the car but drowned anyway. Two months on the job and he's driving in an area he's not familiar with. While texting and using his radio.
The taxpayers are fucked again

Hell at least one chief of police drives around to various DUI crash scenes to check on his gay lover . Can’t be the only one .

And I’ve always wondered how fining someone a bunch of money after the fact is supposed to keep anyone safer?

Also is their diving unquenchable thirst to see everyone’s Id - even resorting to violence to get it , is that “policy” of just their creeper stalker gene ?
I know of a Grizzly Adams looking biker/rock mason that picked up a roadkilled coyote during fur season on the way to his job. When he got there he hung the 'yote on one of his scaffolds and skinned it.

A neighbor Karen called the police horrified that she was witnessing someone skinning a dog. When the cop arrived he asked Grizzly Adams if he was the one skinning a dog. GA told him no, it was a coyote and showed him the fur and skinned animal in the back of his truck.

The cop said Ok, do you have a DL? GA said yeah but I'm not showing it to you because I've done nothing wrong.

Fast forward to multiple cops on the scene,"Stop resisting or you're going to get tased again!", GA cuffed and being loaded into the back of an APD police cruiser with knots on his head, lawyer, court date, resisting arrest charge, fine, no further jail time. I think he told me the coyote skin spoiled in the back of his truck and had to be tossed. All for nothing.

This guy quit his construction job in NY and moved to TN to get his dream job. He was texting his wife about his first arrest. He missed a turn and drove into the river. His handcuffed and seat belted citizen drowned in the car. He got out of the car but drowned anyway. Two months on the job and he's driving in an area he's not familiar with. While texting and using his radio.
At least he didn’t leave her handcuffed on the train tracks - or park under a Murder Oak Tree with the deadly ninja acorns

1708624146502.jpeg

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

The news media is part of the problem, you notice in that article all this outpouring of "love" for the double murdering cop.
No compassion or concern at all about the women he drowned to death or his previous victim.
But all the police are all like, hey pay us for our hero who died being "hero"...

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
All one has to do is look up Daniel Shaver and Ryan Whittaker if you want to see how fucked in the head AZ cops are.

maricopa country sheriffs and the city cops in maricopa for sure.

pima country/tucson isnt all that bad really. had plenty of interactions with pima sheriffs and TPD, all have been pretty good.

maricopa country sheriffs and the city cops in maricopa for sure.

pima country/tucson isnt all that bad really. had plenty of interactions with pima sheriffs and TPD, all have been pretty good.
Well based on having several interactions with them and you are still alive definitely puts them above average!

• Haha
Reactions: tucaz
WTF are you talking about do you even know what an lapd officer makes above board not counting what they can scoop on the side?????
Exactly correct!

According to Forbes and it’s 4 year old data $67,600 is the average salary for arrow officers - before over time , security work and theft .

Some cops at APD are pulling down close to $200K with OT.

Some own multiple properties and other investments and are doing quite well.

The news media is part of the problem, you notice in that article all this outpouring of "love" for the double murdering cop.
No compassion or concern at all about the women he drowned to death or his previous victim.
But all the police are all like, hey pay us for our hero who died being "hero"...
If you do a search on the incident. It's laden with gushing articles on the tragedy for him.