• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ reloaders powder order

jrpilot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Im wondering if anyone would like to order some powder from an online source. If we go in togeather we will cut down the hazzmat Fee and get the powder at a reduced rate. . If anyone is interested please PM.

Re: AZ reloaders powder order

I was just at Sportsman warehouse in Mesa yesterday and saw a bunch of Reloders powders. Picked up a 5 lbs keg of RL25 for $99.99 plus tax, which is still cheaper than haz mat fee and shipping. Just letting you know.

Re: AZ reloaders powder order

It depends on if you can get 4 people to go in on the hazmat that live within the same area. Powder Valleys RL25 is $87.25 $5.00 hazmat $5.00 shipping. Total $97. The last time we orderd we got 33lbs, and the shipping was around $16 total. The shipping came out to about $.50 a lb if I remember right. Saves a little money I think. Every little bit help.