• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&C M40 stock

mackdrvr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2008
NY....Hudson Valley
Will a Williams BDL bottom metal unit be a drop in application in this stock? Can anyone comment on the quality, and craftsmanship of this piece? Junk or jewel? Thanks in advance.

Re: B&C M40 stock

I had one,seemed nice and comfortable for the money. I did sell it before I could really get to use it though.

I have the A2, which is very similar. it's a decent weight, well made stock. the alum bedding in my opinion is well made as well.

I think it's a well built stock, best bang for the buck. I don't see why I'd get similar stock that costs me. I'm very happy with mine.

Not sure about the Williams unit, but I have used aftermarket bottom metal from PTG with no problems. I have used several of the B&C stocks on different builds and all have served me well. Presently having a bolt gun built for my wife using one of their M40 stocks. For the ~$200 price tag, you can't go wrong. IMHO they are every bit the equal of the HS Precision stocks.