• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&C Medalist stock on FN WSM action?

C Snyder

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2007
OK
Anyone put one of the medalist stocks with the alum bedding block on there CDNN 300WSM action? I was looking at the standard B&C stock or the wide forarm with gill cuts stock that is used on the Coyote Lite. Any opinons? I have a houge stock but it seems a little heavy for a hunting rig. I was mainly wondering if the standard stock would need to be opened up for the med contour barrel. I have a buddy that has a coyote lite in 7mm wsm with the wide forarm stock and love the weight but not sure about the forearm.

Thanks

Re: B&C Medalist stock on FN WSM action?

I have done 4 on that stock 1 barreled action from Cdnn 300 wsm. One cdnn FN action with Obermeyer rem varmint contour barrel in 300wsm. OneMontana 1999 action with rem varmint contour in 7mm wsm. One model 70 with Krieger feather weight contour in 270 wsm. All were on the Coyote lite stock with the venting except for the feather weight which was on the feather weight medelist stock. One of the best bangs for the buck out there you can get these stocks for $199 from Stockys. I just skim bedded them they shoot great.