• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition B+C Tactical Medalist A5

R. Chapman

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2014
Anyone using one of these? Thinking about picking one up just for local matches and such.

I have one. It works.
c9050a28127635d61b6bdaa5f7b6d95a.jpg

Yes, we have several F-TR & F-Open shooters using them successfully. You won't find a better stock for the money and ready to go out of the box.

I just pick one up for my F class rifle I an just not sue on what Cal 6, 6.5 or .308 I have the scope NF Comp I will be getting the action as soon as Leupold send me my refund I am looking at a Stiller Precision Predator P1000

I've had a couple. They were solid and both were good. Dropped in shot well. I will say there was something about the feel I didn't like. Ended up dumping them for chasis but they were good to go and hard to beat at the price or the availability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a couple. They were solid and both were good. Dropped in shot well. I will say there was something about the feel I didn't like. Ended up dumping them for chasis but they were good to go and hard to beat at the price or the availability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I striped the paint the filled in the voids and repainted my self and add truck bed liner around the grip area.