• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s B.O.L.O. IN CALIFORNIA

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2010
san jose ca
ladies and gentleman,
Please help us fine some commensence. If found please send back to California we Realy would live to have it back.

Re: B.O.L.O. IN CALIFORNIA

Your chances of finding Hoffa's grave, a unicorn, a needle in a haystack, a UFO, etc., are significantly higher than the chances of finding common sense here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your chances of finding Hoffa's grave, a unicorn, a needle in a haystack, a UFO, etc., are significantly higher than the chances of finding common sense here.</div></div>
At least we took D.B. Cooper off the list.
smile.gif

I want to get out of here Sooooooooooooooo bad. Wife has a good job here and won't leave. So I am stuck here too. Shit. Why is being a dedacated (sp) husband such a pain in the ass some times.

Study up on the hows an whys of Detroit.

Hey at least we can get a c.p.l. And realize VERY quickly it's a good idea to carry.... like all the time.... even when you're in a mickey D's

Sooner than later its going to be a feloney to pack what god gave us with out a permit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0481</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ladies and gentleman,
Please help us fine some commensence. If found please send back to California we Realy would live to have it back. </div></div>

I think living in California is a big enough fine. Now if you wants us to help find
commensence, all I can say is move as sone as you can.

Looking in to reinlisting in the military. Might see about going to ft bragging.

Bragg was one of the very few Army posts that I liked.

A good buddy of mine is a lt. Col. And was just transfered there.

The only thing nice about the area I'm in is my sheriff hands out conceal permits like crazy. My chances of getting one in san jose were slim to none. The coast is lib central. I would get out of here in a heartbeat if the right job predented itself in a 2A friendly state.