• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD B&T APC45 Pro

SpokaneAggie

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2022
Spokane, WA
NOTE: This is currently a registered SBR. If you want it as is, it will have to be Form 4’d to you via an FFL licensed to do so. I am also listing the price without the stock and foregrip, in which case I will handle removal of this from the registry and sell as a HANDGUN ONLY. No stock or foregrip can or will be sold to the purchaser.

Alright, with that long winded legalese out of the way, here’s my B&T APC45 Pro. Lovely, soft shooting, got a B&T Telescopic Stock, a Deltapoint Pro, and a Magpul foregrip on it. $3000 in SBR configuration. $2500 de-registered (includes only the gun and the Deltapoint)

Reactions: fanninland
Bump $2100 pistol configuration without Deltapoint pro, $600 for telescoping stock, $400 for Deltapoint pro

Do you have the folding sb tactical stock to put back on after you remove from the registry?

I’m confused what you mean. I have the normal backplate that is an adapter for a folding brace, which is what came on this originally before I got the stock

Reactions: NHPiper