• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&T Atlas team kicks ass

Timetoshoot

Bullet driver
Minuteman
May 7, 2013
Carbondale
I finally got arround to sending my Cal gen1 bipod in for an upgrade and decided to have them install the larger push buttons at the same time.

three days after dropping of at USPS i get a call and an email asking me to call them. Being busy at work it took two days to remember to call. I shipped the bipod and forgot to include any documentation in the box. They had figured out who to email and call. We sort ed out those details around noon. By 3pm that day I had a shipping notice, and the bipod was back at my house in 3 days, total turn around 7 days even with my lame brained move of mailing them a bipod with no info.

Of course they also included some swag in the box. Performance of the upgraded bipod is excellent.

Kasey your commitment to excellence is evident not only in your products but also in the level of service your team provides. that does not happen by accident. It’s evident that you are a leader that has provided clarity of mission and decentralized command so that each individual can execute to a high level. BRAVO and Thank You!!

Now if they will only tell us if they are releasing a new bipod before SHOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: RS14
I finally got arround to sending my Cal gen1 bipod in for an upgrade and decided to have them install the larger push buttons at the same time.

three days after dropping of at USPS i get a call and an email asking me to call them. Being busy at work it took two days to remember to call. I shipped the bipod and forgot to include any documentation in the box. They had figured out who to email and call. We sort ed out those details around noon. By 3pm that day I had a shipping notice, and the bipod was back at my house in 3 days, total turn around 7 days even with my lame brained move of mailing them a bipod with no info.

Of course they also included some swag in the box. Performance of the upgraded bipod is excellent.

Kasey your commitment to excellence is evident not only in your products but also in the level of service your team provides. that does not happen by accident. It’s evident that you are a leader that has provided clarity of mission and decentralized command so that each individual can execute to a high level. BRAVO and Thank You!!

Thank you sir! I appreciate your kind words and observations on B&T's business model, you nailed it. Taking all job experiences and incorporating the good and avoiding the bad and learning all the way. Also been blessed to be a guest to several NSW school houses where I learned a ton that has been applied here. But in the end, I give God credit for it all, my goal is to not mess up what he's blessed me/us with. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and for taking the time to share your experience. Have a great Christmas.