• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors B&T Rotex-X?

Chicory01

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2017
Hey everyone. Has anyone had a chance to play with the new Rotex-X suppressor? Looks like it mounts to an A2 NATO mount, kinda sketches me out.

Any input would be appreciated!

Hey everyone. Has anyone had a chance to play with the new Rotex-X suppressor? Looks like it mounts to an A2 NATO mount, kinda sketches me out.

Any input would be appreciated!

Interested in acquiring one for my Sig 553 also

sorry for the post resurrection but hopefully this will help others..

i just bought one, ROTEX - X, and fired a few shots today and was extremely happy!! its MUCH quieter than my other 2, SAI CQS-50, ASE UTRA DUAL 5.56.. both QD systems

i was hesitant at first also due to the advertised -30db reduction, but i can attest to that, i fired off a single 855 into the ground off to my side and was shocked, i guess it hitting so close after leaving the muzzle it didnt break the sound barrier, but it sounded like a fart!! so i shot a few 855's at 50m and as expected, fart, then normal ground impact thud and supersonic crack, so i then tested the hunting rds i have, federal gold medal berger 223, 73gr HPBT, and it was even quieter out of the barrel, but again..thug and crack so im sold and can confidently recommend this suppressor

Reactions: Chicory01