• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors B&T SD-1122966 Rev 03 RBS QDM Suppressor Information

240nmc

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2013
North Carolina
I’m traveling in Germany and stopped in to my favorite German Hunting/Gun Store, Waffen Walter and looked at one of B&T’s newer suppressors model noted above and really liked it. Flow through design and very lightweight. The owner of the store thought they are one of the best newer suppressors to come on to the market. Is anyone familiar with this particular model or been able to compare it to other similar models? I have a few inquires out but have not heard back if they are available in the US. I would use this one on the gas guns to cut down on the gas in the face. I am using a Dead Air Nomad and like it but get tired of breathing in the all the gas and have started to notice some accelerate parts wear on the guns.

It looks like this trip will be an expensive one because they fitted me with a Blaser R8 LH action Ultimate and I will be ordering one for my hunting rifle. Really like it handling ability and balance with a suppressor attached and not having to lift my head to run the bolt.

Thanks for reading and any feedback would be appreciated.

IMG_5262.jpeg

B&Ts rifle cans don’t get much exposure over here across the pond, so I’ll be interested if anyone here has used them. I reached out to them to see if they’d send one out for review, but all I’ve gotten so far is a canned thank you for contacting us response

The store I was at is a high end hunting store and the owner thought they were one of the best for gas guns. I had been at demonstrations where they ran the full auto and glowing hot. I just like the light weight and know there are probably similar models here. It sparked my interest because I've stopped in the store many time over the last 25 years. Patrick said his family started the gun business in 1860 and the operation has been passed down over the years. Anyone in Germany wanting to get their German Hunting license needs to go to his school. He was happy that US military foes are starting to get their licenses to hunt.

Thanks agin for getting back to me.

Off topic... I got to handle one of the new German rifles the Dentler DR21. It's called her a bullpen but it isn't. Pretty amazing rifle with a can on it and scope is balances very well. Straight pull action like the Blazers, funky way to load a mag, and a squeeze cocker like the old H&K PSP but little effort to squeeze and they you have a nice crisp 1.8 pound trigger not a mushy bullpen. Barrel was 23 inches long but looks like a 16" rifle. Story for another thread...