• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&T SPR300 experience ?

Pocket

Monkey with a gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2019
Baton Rouge, La
Thinking about dipping into double stamp world and getting one of these spook rifles. anyone have any 1st hand exp with this rig?

I have one and really enjoyed it. Right as covid hit I was in the infancy of working up a hand load to attempt 1000m with it subsonic lol. I haven’t made it that far yet but I have shot mine to 500m with boring repeatability on 3/4 IPSC steel. Overall it’s a very cool and quiet rig although I’m not going to say it’s worth the cost over some of the cheaper options.

Lol yeah it’s a niche money pit. But the cool factor of breaking it out of a bag/violin case is worth a dollar or two.

I was wondering about that with distance. Watched a YouTube video of the miniQ or whatever do 300 sub to 1k and they were having to tape a ballon to the target as it was dropping straight down. But to say it can be done is impressive