• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms B&T Station Six-45 huge price drop $1500

IronHorsePilot

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
MO
I ended up ordering an extra B&T Station Six-45. Wanted a 45 and 9. Im trying to move the extra and reorder the 9. Brand new on my dealer's form 3.

Looking for $1850 $1500 shipped to your FFL. PP F&F, or whatever funds is easier for you so long as no fees on my end.

My FFL will e-file the form 3 to your FFL and ship once it clears.

Tracing its roots back to the covert, World War II-era Welrod pistol, and more modernized contract VP9, the all-new Station SIX-9 (Silenced Project caliber 9) harkens back to the famed Bride Hall weapons acquisition section, or SOE Station VI and later Station IV, where the original concept was conceived. This updated, integrally suppressed pistol features a new grip and updated magazines, yet maintains its non-descript appearance, whisper-quiet sound signature and unique rotating bolt operation.

The Station SIX-45 offers big-bore performance in the same package size as it’s 9mm sibling. The .45 Auto model accepts standard 1911 magazines and makes excellent use of easily obtainable subsonic 230-grain loads for the ultimate hard-hitting, integrally suppressed package.

The pistol will accept any standard .578X28 silencer mount.

SilencerCo Omega 45K mounted on the second pistol.

Attachments

• IMG_3806.jpeg
    IMG_3806.jpeg
    968.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3807.jpeg
    IMG_3807.jpeg
    958.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3808.jpeg
    IMG_3808.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reactions: bachelorjack