• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B14R in a ARC XYLO

RFutch

Yoohoo. I'll make you famous.
Minuteman
  • Sep 28, 2010
    Georgia
    Anyone done it? Wondering about feeding…

Thanks

Watching! Almost went this route (and still want to).

ETA - I imagine with their age release design it will stay tight but it may not help the bullet height for feeding. Not sure…

They said it works great (and have evidence of it) with the vudoo so it *should* work with the B14R since it’s less sensitive in my experience with both.

Last edited:
    Reactions: RFutch
    Worst case L3I sells mags that have height adjustability in them. They sell them in batches though.

5D525FDD-088A-4323-B783-91998D4993AA.jpeg
    Well I decided to give mine a shot. The mag would not latch into the mag release before it bottomed out on the action. I could hold the mag in against the action and it would feed so I decided to alter the release. I took the release off and filed a little off the top until the mag would seat and lock in. Took me a few times to get it right but it now works with both my mags.

The chassis is a little back heavy but I took off the bag rider and it almost balances out perfectly.

I ran 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

View attachment 7828276Well I decided to give mine a shot. The mag would not latch into the mag release before it bottomed out on the action. I could hold the mag in against the action and it would feed so I decided to alter the release. I took the release off and filed a little off the top until the mag would seat and lock in. Took me a few times to get it right but it now works with both my mags.

The chassis is a little back heavy but I took off the bag rider and it almost balances out perfectly.

Did you have any issues with the recoil lug clamp?

View attachment 7828276Well I decided to give mine a shot. The mag would not latch into the mag release before it bottomed out on the action. I could hold the mag in against the action and it would feed so I decided to alter the release. I took the release off and filed a little off the top until the mag would seat and lock in. Took me a few times to get it right but it now works with both my mags.

zoolander-will-ferrell.gif

Reactions: RFutch