• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD BA. Proof/Bighorn Origin 6.5 creed

Forrest84

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Cutt n Shoot, TX
Selling my Bighorn origin i built last year. Rifle as pictured with vortex LHT scope and mag weights about 10.2#
BA with Trigger - $1,750 shipped no insurance
BA w/o trigger $1650 shipped no insurance
Complete rifle $3100
No trades, need to build a rifle in bigger caliber for elk this year. I have plenty of 6mm and 6.5’s laying around as it is.
(Scope, rings, bipod not included)
20' Proof barrel 1/8 spun up by CPR rifles in north Texas.
Triggertech special trigger
Manners LRH
Hawkins hunter bottom metal
Barrel and action have 250 rounds on them
Hand loaded 130 and 140 TGK's in it
- 130's ran at 2,830fps with lapua brass, federal 215M primers, 42gr 4350 @ 75 degrees near sea level before barrel broke in
- 140's ran 2,800fps with lapua brass, Fed 215M primer, 42gr 4350 @ 60 degrees near sea level before barrel broke in.

Last edited:
IMG_0939.jpeg
IMG_0938.jpeg

I’ll have to look in my photos and see if I have one of the test groups but it’s more than accurate enough for a hunting rifle. Shoots surprisingly smooth to

Sorry on the slow reply guys, been frantically working on things at home before I have a major surgery tomorrow at the VA.
Unfortunately I don’t have a barrel vice and after tomorrow my wife will have to ship it on her own. I’d have to sell it as BA or complete rifle.

Picture of group was from doing a quick ladder to find pressure, then a seating depth test with 130 sierra TGK’s before it was broke in

Im building a new 6.5 prc and intend to reuse the stock, either the ba sells or the whole rifle sells and I replace all of it